5 Screenshots

About This File

You surprise Rosie with cookies decorated with the words "eat me", and watch her grow to a giantess as soon as she chomps down on them! Elated with her new size, you feed her... but normal sized pizzas are now teeny tiny to her! Still hungry, she devours the last of the magic cookies and grows once more, now eating entire pizzas in one bite...

963729233_RosieInWonderlandGIF1.thumb.gif.936dfc83cebb25060a2896e184cf426c.gif1290766491_RosieInWonderlandGIF2.thumb.gif.29fa1c03b07aeb65615ff26cd9bd08dc.gif

Now that the rapid growth cookies are gone... she still wants to get even bigger - but she settles by making you even SMALLER! 

861360224_RosieInWonderlandGIF3.thumb.gif.cb0cca639cde72dc9abe98395b466b25.gif130000434_RosieInWonderlandGIF4.thumb.gif.ff75a524f845ab59097fbcefd2775147.gif144099676_RosieInWonderlandGIF5.thumb.gif.0c9bd2f53399d2aa145f93786ea67bf2.gif

Enjoy this "Alice in Wonderland" inspired giantess GFE, and watch me grow to MASSIVE proportions!

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Matty_

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Rosie takes a bite out of the unusual ‘EAT ME’ cookies you’ve brought for her, knowing she’s so greedy she wouldn’t be able to resist 😏

The ripping sounds begin as Rosie starts growing bigger and bigger right in front of you, her t-shirt disintegrated and blown apart, with her immense expansion 💥😳 Her feet are now so huge, you’re in awe at the sheer size of them 🤤 Now at her new gigantic size, Rosie is extra-hungry, but keeping her appetite satisfied is proving difficult for this giantess, as whole slices are ridiculous and pathetic and are now consumed in one mouthful 😳

Rosie still isn’t content with her new ultra size, she wants even MOREEE, impulsively devouring all the ‘EAT ME’ cookies, with that hedonistic look in her wide eyes, they’re consumed in an instant 😳 Better get out of way as Rosie continues to expand bigger and bigger, you thought she was gigantic before, now she’s at a colossal size, filling the entire room, where the first ‘EAT ME’ cookie was placed in her greedy mouth 😳😏 Constricted for space, Rosie’s appetite has become even more insatiable, whole pizzas are now being devoured as a ‘mouthful’ 😳 You just can’t seem to keep this gigantesque girl satisfied 🫣 Rosie encourages you to drink the bottle ‘DRINK ME’, as you know you want even further contrast between you both, as you do, you begin to shrink smaller and smaller, as Rosie towers her gargantuan body over you, you’re in awe of the planetary size she has now become, her vast plush and marshmallow like body are now for you to explore 🥵🤤

13AC3B37-5165-4076-B09A-E2FB7B891000.jpeg

DCBC81FB-F63E-435D-B0A5-3D33EE87D9EA.jpeg

Link to review