6 Screenshots

About This File

Fun fact about Casey: She LOVES to suck. She always has and always will. She loves having things in her mouth and sucking on them. Ofcourse, one of her favorite snacks would be popsicles. Watch Casey devour this yummy red popsicle while detailing every move to you. Starting off slowly sucking her pop, then speeding it up a bit, slowly it back down to just suck the tip, then seeing how far down her fat little throat she can fit it. She keeps sucking until she finishes the yummy popsicle in her mouth. She's so full and happy and excited to show off her new gains. Casey wishes her popsicle was you. She tells you what she would do if it was you instead. She's such a good piggy.

***Customer Challenge - my favorite review of this video will receive my next video FREE! Let your creativity shine ❤️ ***

NEW: Comments will get a follow back 

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Marshall7

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

There are few things in this world as good as seeing a beautiful fat girl simulate a blow job....and @Curvage Casey does it like no other in her little red outfit sucking on her popsicle! She is astounding and mesmerizing! No one can get me going like her and she is so fucking fat and round, even though she's waaaayy fatter now! But that gorgeous fat face is here to give us a good time! ;) buy this clip and leave a review if you haven't yet! You won't regret it!

Link to review
Hank Scorpio

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

WOW!! This entire video is SO arousing. From Casey’s seductive and suggestive voice and verbiage, to her belly slaps and jiggles, her sucking suggestively on the popsicle and pretending it’s your cock - if only it was reality! Legit one of my dreams. Casey is so sexy as she sucks on the popsicle and says (and shows) what she’d like to do to your cock. It’s not hard to imagine (though it’s certainly hard in other ways ;) ) she continues with the belly slaps throughout the video and talks about how proud you’d be of her. Which you certainly damn would be. I love when she talks about how she loves to put things in her mouth. It does not surprise me at all. She finishes off the popsicle And asks where you’d like to cum. I wish I could anywhere and everywhere all over her body. 

What an incredible video and one I will definitely return to regularly ❤️

Link to review
mcdorbandt

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Well worth getting the clip... Although, I will have to admit I didn’t quite make it to the end of the video...  😳

I lasted a while though...

Response from the author:

That is SO hot! Glad you enjoyed 

Link to review
shmedly45

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

It truly gets better with each video. Miss Casey is so talented at luring her audience! Worth every penny!

Link to review