Creaming my belly outdoor !

$3.99

ย ย  (3 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

1482346871_Capturedcran(40).thumb.png.cb504dfc32cf75a5619d2d960089d571.png

Guys, in this clip I was at home enjoying of a sunny day of june outdoor in my garden.

I decided to put lotion on my body to protect it from the sun.

Sun glasses, belly outdoor, sun.

Nice short clip

ENJOYย ๐Ÿท๐Ÿ˜˜

(IF YOU LIKE THE CLIP PLEASE LET ME A REVIEW๐Ÿ˜)

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

Carmuri

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

out of 5 stars this video as promised I leave the review I loved the video how you rub your whole body that every day gets better and gelatinous nature could not be better that day at t Having you there, a beauty queen, something that I liked was your bikini, it's very nice, I think you used it last year in a before and after photo, good detail, and well, this month is my birthday If you don't make another clip in the month this is a good gift thanks for continuing to share your journey in this world โค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸŒบ

Response from the author:

@Carmuri Thanks for the review. You are one of my best support ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

๐Ÿฅฐ

Link to review
Borghen

Romi is a beautiful young woman with a chubby tummy on an otherwise lean(for now) body. In this video she rubs lotion all over her body paying special attention to her midsection (AKA lots of belly play): very sexy!

Merci beaucoup pour avoir partagรฉ ta beautรฉ avec nous: tu deviens chaque jour plus ronde et jolie! Bisous! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ต

Link to review