5 Screenshots

About This File

Your friend/girlfriend/roomate just got home from work and you were nice enough to have pizza, beer, and ice cream ready. But when she sees you took a little of each for yourself, she becomes whiny about YOUR greediness! Stuffing her fat face all the while. As she practically loses her sense of reality while glutting herself, you bring her more ice cream and make sure she doesn't run out of beer. If she's going to be such a brat, might as well enjoy watching her get fat!(ter)

Other Files from SoManySoftShapes

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

godofgame

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I concur with @Jorin85about the lighting and video quality. Great job!

I'm usually not a big fan of the "bratty" type scenarios, but @SoManySoftShapes does it in a fun way. It comes off as less demanding and more playful, which is really fun, and makes me certain that anyone who gets to hang out with her is very lucky lol. Bonus points for the Old Style which completes the hangout with pizza vibes.

Speaking of hanging out! I enjoyed how during her claims that her jeans still fit, essentially her whole ass or her whole belly needed to be hanging out in order for there to be a ghost of a chance of them closing... Classic Shapes, so simultaneously sexy and amusing! 😻

Response from the author:

Thank you so much and I'm so glad you enjoyed!!! I'm definitely not quite as much of a brat irl... as long as there's that much pizza left.

Link to review
Jorin85

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

A lovely video! I praise the lighting 100% - it looked really beautiful and professional - and I loved the sultry glances to the camera throughout. I recognised the top from the southern stuffing video from a few months ago (it definitely looks tighter now).

We the viewer play the part of the boyfriend of a bratty feedee returning from work (although we're not very good at it - having shamefully eaten some of the food ourselves before she got home - rookie mistake). But we still get to watch her eat huge slices of pizza, spoonfulls of ice cream and watch her swig from a can of beer. A speciality and recurring theme in SoManySoftShapes videos is the denial aspect about her weight gain. But it's a dual one - while in denial about her weight gain, she is also delusional about wanting to diet, too. It's really fun RP that SoManySoftShapes does really well.

This video is super chill and relaxed and beautiful. Lots of fun to be had with outgrown clothes, fat chat, eating and burping - but  done in SoManySoftShapes unique and personal style - with lots of recurring themes and motifs.

Unique and original with excellent aesthetics.

Recommended for new and regular fans!!

Response from the author:

Thank you so much once again for your super thorough and thoughtful review! And I'm glad you noticed the step up in quality I've been working towards!

Link to review