4 Screenshots

About This File

The fatter I've gotten, the more I've turned into a lazy, day drinking slob. I start off showing you how my bike shorts won't even come past my sweaty buttcrack, before I plop my fat jiggly ass down on the couch and start devouring mcdonalds. While I shove mcnuggets into my mouth and wash them down with bubbly beer, I moan about how fat and sweaty I've gotten. My lard-filled gut sits heavy on my lap as I munch through my food, belching and smiling stupidly at the camera.

This video has lots of belly play, burping, slobby tendencies, fat chat, fast food belly stuffing, and dumb bimbo brain. It even has close up belly angles at the end.

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Humanperson812

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

this was quite the video i enjoyed it. if you ever try another bloat in the future could you possibly try vinegar and baking soda? this is only a request and ive seen it done before and i enjoyed your other bloats in the past but have not seen one done with vinegar and baking soda here🙂. but you do not have to fulfill it if you do not want to.

Link to review
Henke

very hot stuffing video, feels she enjoy her meals very well🙂

Response from the author:

I surely do love my meals 😍😍😍

Link to review
RareFan96

You just get better with every vid. I'm hooked 🤤 

Response from the author:

That's so hot 🥰🥵 I'm corrupting your mind hehe