6 Screenshots

About This File

After putting on over 60 pounds in a year and pushing hard to gain during my recent gaining challenge, I'm really curious at the state of my fitness. Usually, whenever I gain really quickly all fitness goes out the window. I become super out of shape super quick, and it certainly has been feeling that way recently. I talk about where I am fitness-wise and what I've noticed recently. Namely, getting out of breath a lot easier and certain aches and pains just from walking or standing! There's no doubt that this weight gain has gotten me hopelessly out of shape, but I still want to test myself. I decide to do jumping jacks, running in place, sit ups, and push ups to see just how well I can do them. The result are not surprising in the least -- it's almost pathetic how much trouble I have doing these simple work outs! I get out of breath so easily and even start to sweat at the tiniest bit of exertion! And not to mention, I'm whining the whole time! I guess that's what happens when a spoiled, sedentary fatty finally tries to push themselves for the first time in a while. The results are almost comical with how much of a fail this "workout" is! In fact, as soon as I give up I'm already thinking of how I stuff my face to re-gain all those lost calories.

A fitness test/workout clip featuring tons of jiggling fat! Includes a whole bunch of fat chat about how much I've been gaining recently and how out of shape I am. Tons of angles of my jiggling body, from jumping jacks and running in place to jiggling arms shaking at having to hold my fat body up! You definitely don't wanna miss this one.

Other Files from Weird Wood

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.