6 Screenshots

About This File

Includes: 5 weeks of weigh ins, weight/body fat %/BMI tracking, fat chats for each week, lots of jiggling and fat play, chugging one carton of boost

In May I took on another intense gain challenge like I did in February and March of this year; I had a total monthly gain goal of 5lbs and I tried my best to reach it, even when life stuff got in the way. This video contains FIVE weekly weigh in videos, in each: I step on the scale, and then sit down to go over the numbers and talk about my week while I grope and jiggle my fat. I'm fascinated by seeing how my body changes week to week and I think you will be too!

Quality note: videos were shot on iphone, the 1st and 4th weeks are a different aspect ratio, and the fat chat portions of the 2nd and 3rd week have minor focus issues

may 2022 weigh in comp 1.gif

may 2022 weigh in comp 2.gif

may 2022 weigh in comp 3.gif

may 2022 weigh in comp 4.gif

may 2022 weigh in comp 5.gif

may 2022 weigh in comp 6.gif

Other Files from Ero-hime

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

STCChristopher

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I thought this was an interesting video just hearing all the statistics from the app and hearing what changes week to week on gaining weight or muscles. If you are interested in knowing tips and strategies for gaining weight then I would recommend this type of video. I think it is helpful information for people interested in knowing about strategies like this. At the end of this video get to hear about how family thinks of her size. I think it is pretty seeing how @Ero-hime looks in these videos with belly, double-chin. If you enjoy talking videos then I highly recommend this video. The only issues I saw is one week there is a discussion that is ever so slightly out of focus. The other thing is the collection of videos there is different changes to the video aspect ratio's depending on the cameras used to film each week. But overall I felt pretty satisfied by this video. Audio is almost more important than the visuals for this type of video because it is about the information. 

Link to review
Guest lovepreggo

Great great great video. Would love to see more of this premise! Such an incredible gain and seeing the week by week adds some insight to the deviation. Angles were on point, @Ero-hime is looking BIG big and it shows in multiple ways. Loved the chat at the end as well!

Link to review