*SALE* POV: My growling belly wakes you up *REAL BELLY NOISES* (7 MIN)

$3

(2 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

You spent the night at Jules' house. You're sleeping next to her when suddenly something distrubs your slumber. As you open you eyes you realize it's Jules and her gut growling for food. When Jules notices you she's a bit embarrassed at first but soon she realizes that you actually seem to enjoy the loud noises coming from her belly. She decides to give you an audible and visual belly play show as you can hear the loud rumbling coming from her huge belly.

Other Files from NOT FOR SALE

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Zomby-Ber'ndo

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

It's quite the symphony😏, Hard to say I'd be disturbed by it, makes for a good morning alarm and smacking the belly would be the only way to snooze it. Wanna get a VR headset just for this.

Response from the author:

Like a big fat alarm clock 😂. Thank you for your review! 

Link to review

Love the belly noises. If I actually woke up to your stomach, it would be a cue to make you a big breakfast and stuff you as soon as possible.You playing with your doughy belly is also mesmerizing, it bounces and moves like a water bed. Great video for belly sound lovers and if you’re not here for that, the belly play is also great. 5/5😍🤩🤩

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! I love to hear that you enjoyed it. 

Link to review