Make me the fattest girl in the world

$3

(1 review)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Our relationship has been going on for years and I've always tried to make you understand my inordinate love for food. Today, however, I decided to confess my plans for the future, and I know that you are the only one who can understand and help me.
I want to get fat. No, I don't just want to become overweight or obese: I want to become so fat that I can no longer walk through the door to get out of this room. 
I'll describe my ideal life to you: an existence in which I am no longer even able to wear clothes but I have to cover myself with a double sheet, in which you bring me basins to bed to make me evacuate (I can not reach the toilet of course!), in which you have sex with my fat rolls because my vagina is unreachable and buried in fat. 
What if I end up in the hospital? Obviously even there you will have to bring me food secretly from nurses and doctors. I want to become the world's fattest woman... will you help me?

Other Files from Luna Hellborn

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.