4 Screenshots

About This File

In this file: heavy BELLY PLAY // bloating // burping // sloshing // oil play // moans 

My belly has never been this big before; and seeing myself all fattened up just makes me want to give in completely and get -really- massive. I find myself overextending myself at every meal, shoveling food down my throat like the good greedy girl that I am. After lunch today I got extremely turned on; feeling myself all stuffed up just made me want to just keep stretching my stomach out for you guys. I decided to chug water until I couldn't anymore, to inflate this belly up; and ooooooof, I couldn't help but to play with myself. I got a little carried away and started massaging my big, bloated, heavy, belly; moaning in between rubs. I love stretching my stomach out, and knowing that this is helping me expand my capacity, too. .

E2E9D6D4-0587-4AD2-A200-CF3E3BBC6964.thumb.gif.67096b045ed62ed2f63f41792a7674d1.gif
B26B7AB8-A035-44B6-8B1F-D6BDB1CFD2EF.thumb.gif.48d523f5d4af15d52e3f64a9a6527439.gif

IMB_sZfgwT.thumb.GIF.2af9a7c5abf2aee25e91964077a5784f.GIF

Other Files from Enchantress

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest TheFinalSin

7 of 7 members found this review helpful 7 / 7 members

I don't mince words when I proclaim this. I even have post-nut clarity to assert my stance! 

This is the hottest piece of belly kink content I've ever had the pleasure of seeing. I pride myself on my self-discipline yet watching this for the first time was immensely challenging. I'm sincerely surprised I got to the end without busting! See, belly noises (sloshing, in particular) are the tip of my fetish pyramid - and Enchantress managed to capture sounds equivalent ocean waves crashing and lapping within her tautly engorged belly. Crystal clear and phocking LOOOUD!!! Quite possibly the best video for sloshing I've found yet. Gods, and the forceful swallowing? Knowing where it's going and pooling up? Mmm~

Ultimately, however, the most alluring aspect is how Enchantress is unrestrained and allows her personality to shine through. From her cute remarks to the way she looks at the viewer, to the primal arousal on her face when she just can't keep her hands off herself. Her beaming smile and her eccentricities - it's a breath of genuinely fresh air and I find her quite charming! 

Being a first time buyer, I'm curious to explore the rest of her library now. For this, however, I highly recommend! 

Link to review
TheGoldenDun

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Lovely lovely bloating vid!💚 I enjoyed every second of it! Every chug and gulp, Enchantress’ belly bloats more and more until she gets so big that it’s impossible to not suck in her gut for long. Her belly wants to bloat! Hearing it slosh inside her is the sexiest thing to hear! And Enchantress is so gorgeous I can’t look away!😍 An awesome clip to get!

Link to review
Guest Panderaz

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Just amazing😍 your progress recently really shows in this video and it’s your best one yet!! I love it when you lay back and puff it out and show the real size of your belly!

Can’t wait for future clips 🤩

Link to review
Guest Smittywhatsajipser00

I really enjoyed this video, the burps and sloshes were phenominal. I love how your belly is growing. Thank you for sharing with us!

Link to review
X22man

Quite a sexy clip. Its just so hot to think how much fat will cling on to your belly now thats it good and stretched. Hope to see your belly blow up with fat. Maybe it will really start hang.

Link to review
Guest Nmg

Such a hot video! Big fan of chugging large amounts of liquid preferably soda i loved the sloshes for sure! I cant believe how big youve gotten! Im looking forward to another big bloat with belly noises just completely stuffed and burping from gorging yourself silly ☺️ 

Link to review