Quantcast

Becca chugging 2 liter of pop, burps, belly play, and fat talk

$8.99

(5 reviews)
Sign in to follow this  

4 Screenshots

About This File

You do NOT want to miss out on this video 😘

Watch me chug and devour a 2 liter of dr.pepper while I rub my belly, tell you how fat I am getting, and burp like crazy. I never thought I would be able to burp like I do in this video and I am amazed at myself.  

I am wearing a too-small black bra and a blue Lacey thong. 

Watch how fast my belly bloats and becomes more and more round. See me struggle through the last part of the video to keep going and chugging the soda.  I stand up part way through to introduce you to my expanding body- hips, belly, thighs, and butt.  

This video is sexy, charismatic, and full of chugging, burping, and playing fun! 

Other Files from Guest

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Chevalier

Report ·

I noticed quite a few things about Becca in this video. Her eyeshadow is so alluring and indicates the bliss as she chugs when he eyes are closed and how Becca enjoys being watched as she looks at the camera.

Her belly is bloated as she says, and it looks like a clover is imprinted there. Lucky me 😊. I'm always happy to discover unique things about a female's anatomy.

61eMVp9oTGL._SX425_.jpgScreenshot_20190428-094704.thumb.png.8e0e729d79340b38c7101242d37b5207.png

Share this review

Link to review
Nisse87

Report ·

You just keep going though you are stuffed to the brim, really hot video to watch pushing your limits now becca Hot!🤗

Share this review

Link to review
Csw

Report ·

Still loving that belly hang 🤤😋 & Woooow the way you struggle to finish it off  👻🤯🤪 sweet lord 

Share this review

Link to review