2 Screenshots

About This File

Whilst I stayed in this beautiful home, I wanted to take every opportunity to show off how huge I was in different parts of the living room. I even wanted to see how little I’d make the gaming chair look! This was so much fun and I really enjoyed myself.

I love how you can see all my new stretch marks and cellulite. I think it makes my body look even more beautiful and I am excited to see how it continues to change.

I’m so happy to have you on this journey with me.

All the love and hugs

CC ❤️ xx

Other Files from ChubbyCupcake

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Scottishguy94

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

What an amazing set 😍 🔥🔥  

Such a goddess, cute smile, amazing eyes and unreal figure.

She also interacts with her fans and is such a genuine person, she's so lovely and nice. 

ps Would highly recommend getting the The Big Banana BLOAT video its hot AF  🔥🔥 

Link to review
2Fat2Furious

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Totally beautiful pictures! ChubbyCupcake is so cute its just insane! If you're thinking about buying this set I'd say go for it. Its over 70 pictures and honestly they are all really well done. 5 stars!!!

Link to review
Chevalier

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

First pic in the collection CC life imitates art, given this bootyful pose curves just like her logo. This is fantastic. Big collection of pics and I like how talented CC is as it feels she gradually shifts her weights and degrees. 

Screenshot_20190407-222247.thumb.png.57dd2ebb4006a823d0daa2f1e761a7a2.png

I loved the chair pics and yes she's my top model 😁 just such a subtle motivation to do a little more to see the world she creates. 

Screenshot_20190407-222741.thumb.png.911ebcd5fa8fafbccc77edb38b2e8ea1.png

Thanks, ChubbyCupcake. I can easily recommend this just to say thanks if any post she made was ever liked. You can't go wrong.

Glad the house has room for all of her. Now to have some extra fun listening to Lil Jon's get low, as I loved seeing CC's pics from the windows to the walls 😎.

Link to review