5 Screenshots

About This File

Your sexy piggy is laid back on the couch, burping and rubbing her gigantic stuffed belly. "You want me to try on clothes now?" She groans, grabbing a handful of fat.

After you insist, Dani hauls herself up off the couch, her entire fattened body jiggling. She puts on a show for you as she tries to yank an old pair of jeans past her ass. After lots of shaking and squishing and whining about how full she is, she manages to get them up past her hips, but fails to get them buttoned around her belly. She then yanks on a much outgrown shirt, and treats you to a close-up belly massage and navel play.

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

rich09

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Best Tight Clothes video I ever saw I like I how it was a bit of a role-play situation and that your clothes fit in a way to where they were actually tight to where no matter how hard you pulled they still made it look like a bottom and a crop top

Response from the author:

Thanks so much for supporting me and leaving such a nice review! 💕💕 I could barely get those clothes to cover my naughty bits!

Link to review