4 Screenshots

About This File

Listen and watch me play with my blubber as I talk about how things have changed since gaining so much weight over the last few months. I bounce up and down showing you alllll my fat jiggle, down to my double chin, as you hear the poor couch creaking underneath me. As I sit down, the camera shakes as if an earthquake just occurred. I show you how my belly touches the couch when I’m sitting.

I recently have outgrown a 6X at Torrid so I talk about that and my experience trying on a 7X. Imy favorite part is when I tell you about how my friend asked me yesterday why I was walking funny - she thought I had a limp because I’ve started to waddle when I walk. I show you my belly from the side and how low it hangs down my thighs. I twerk for you & the sounds of my fat slapping all around my body is something you don’t wanna miss.

Reading your reviews makes me so happy and I would appreciate if you left one if you want to 🥰

Thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. 💕

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Ilvg

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

BAB begins the vid sitting down and playing with her heavy, multilayered, gelatinous, gut as she talks about how fat she’s gotten. Then seconds later starts getting out of breath from jostling and grabbing those weighty mounds of flab piled between her massive thighs. She even comments on how she’s piled on so much lard that simple acts like waddling and talking leave her out of breath. Next, giving us some bounces as her huge breasts clap together, her belly rolls jiggle up and down, even her arm rolls get in on the action. It’s especially hot seeing her bouncing breasts separate while giving us a peak at her upper belly roll bulging upwards between them before they come crashing back together. Of course there’s plenty of protests coming from the couch as it struggles under BAB’s growing frame. She then talks about how it’s difficult bending over to put on shoes. Though it’s not hard to guess why when her belly is an avalanche of rolls fighting her momental thighs for room constantly. She even remarks that her feet are getting fat and bulging out of her sandals. Mentioning how hard it is to stand up as she slowly hefts her weight up and shows off her jiggling gut and fupa as they bounce. Next she leans on the couch and bounces her heavy meaty ass as her rolls and thighs clap together. Following that BAB shows us how she has to adjust her fat constantly to get comfortable and tells us about her boobs threatening to suffocate her as she sleeps. After a couple more examples of how her weight has changed things like outgrowing a 6X and getting turned on by her friend noticing what an out of shape pig she’s become, she gets on all fours and claps her gigantic ass. It’s an incredible experience watching her massive cheeks practically devour her shorts as they slam together and send ripples through her thighs. There’s moaning, a little breathless grinding on the couch, and an immense amount of flab in motion. There’s not a second in this vid where BAB isn’t playing with/caressing her incredible body. Another amazing vid from this amazing model!

Response from the author:

Absolutely love this!! Thank you so much 😘

Link to review
Justme123

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Very nice video like how the camera shakes when you sit down awesome Ness 😋😋😘

Response from the author:

Thank you so much love 💕 

Link to review