7 Screenshots

About This File

😈 SUMMONING THE SUCCUBUS 😈

instructions for satisfaction (J.O.I) | roleplay | jiggling and grinding | c*m countdown

The witch next door is back! Your witchy neighbor Mina knows that you have not been sleeping well due to stress and she has just the remedy for you: a visit from the succubus. She brews up a potion to summon the succubus as her huge belly hangs over the table and gives your further instructions. However, Mina warns that--no matter how much the succubus tempts, teases, and begs you---you cannot actually touch the succubus as all she wants to do is suck the life out of you 

Later that night, the succubus pays you a visit and she looks very familiar. Her body riddled with rolls is on display for you as she tempts you, demanding you to stroke yourself while she jiggles and grinds on your bed. The lustful energy rises and the horny succubus beckons you to take her. You almost feel like you're ready to risk your soul just to feel how amazing she feels. She gives you a 5 second countdown with only two options: you can finish on her belly or finish on your own belly. Which will it be? Will you let the succubus suck the soul out of you?

Edited by MinaMahal

Other Files from MinaMahal

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

AlwaysFried

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Oof i really wish I was underneath you.🥵

Response from the author:

only if you can handle the heaviness 😋

Link to review
SodamFat

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

How do we know your aren’t really a succubus that has taken the form of a plump Pinay CrossFitter turned feedee?

Response from the author:

Secret’s out ;)

Link to review