9 Screenshots

About This File

24 hr weigh ins, comparison photos, measuring, body exploration, stuffings in public, belly play

Babybee starts her day measuring each part of her body while playing with its folds and worshiping her rolls. Weighing herself on an empty stomach she sets off for the day with one goal in mind. Stuffing! Desperate to see the scale numbers rise she eats several meals throughout the day while playing with her belly in her car. She gets looks from passers by, but that doesn’t stop our needy Feedee.  After the last meal she has a swollen gut sloshing around on top of her! A weight taken at the end of the night, and one in the morning to see how much fat absorbed into her plump growing body! 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Johnwick2626

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Incredible! Love how you actually went through with it and posted the results and the amount you can eat is S tier. Every minute is worth the buck what I love about you content keep it up

Response from the author:

Thank you!! I was very determined!! 😊

Link to review
Csw

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

😍🖤 so much in this clip that's just pure gold, the ending was the best, just casually gain 3 pounds from a day of stuffing 👌 the gains are real 🖤 Gorgeous! 

Thank you!!! I couldn’t believe the scale that night or in the morning either! It’s good to know my Feedee efforts are working 😍

Link to review
Continental

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

OMG!  It's hard to say enough good things about this video, but I'll try!   There's just so much content stuffed (pun intended) into 22 minutes, from before pics & weights, to current measurements, to an all-day stuffing, to relaxing belly play, to an end of the day weigh-in, followed finally with a next morning weight-in.  As if this weren't enough, Bee seduces us with lots of erotic fat chat using her lyric voice and gorgeous smile.   To round things out (another pun) the video has multiple scene changes, exquisite camera & audio recording, and superb editing.  Not a second is wasted!

Absolutely a must-buy for all serious Curvage fans.  It's one of those videos you can watch over and over and over.    I'll just add another 5 stars here for good measure!  (Sorry.  Another pun).

What an amazing review!!! You make me so happy acknowledging everything in the clip!! As a creator you hope you are making it worth peoples time and money! I really tried to pack this one full! Thank you for the compliments, puns, and supporting me!! 💕🐝 

Link to review
Guest Greg Johnson

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is an awesome deal for the price! You get to see exactly how much various parts of her jiggly body measure up to, then watch her grow and expand stuffing her face with lots of food and drink throughout the day and then wow the weigh in is shocking compared to the beginning of the day!!! I would love to see more weigh in and measurement updates, especially if you completely let yourself go and let your waistline continue to expand!  

Thank you so much!!! Probably the fastest reviewer in the land 🥰🥰🥰

Link to review