3 Screenshots

About This File

Nikki was the most popular girl in your high school. She was a cheerleader who worked out 5 days a week. She took intense pride in being the thin pretty girl able to get any guy in school. Her hair and makeup were always perfectly done and she wore all the latest fashion trends. Not only that, but she used to make fun of anyone who was even a little chubby.

Things have definitely changed! Nikki has packed on well over 100lbs, if you had to guess probably closer to 150lbs! Her hair and makeup are lazily half done. Her clothes are comically small and not exactly the height of fashion. Working from home she spends most of her days sitting on her expanding ass and eating. It’s incredible to see just how much she’s let herself go!

As she eats yet another takeout meal, she confesses to you just how worried about the upcoming reunion she is. How can she possibly face all those people after what she’s done to herself??

I absolutely love reading your reviews! ❤️ If you enjoy this clip please consider leaving a review for me. 😊 Your feedback helps me make better, hotter clips for you to enjoy 🤤💦 Thank you all for being so amazing and supporting me and my gains! 🥰

Other Files from NikkiMaialina

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, extra_m13 said:

i say you go, and show off those curves, proudly, i would even suggest to make an extra effort to gain some more before the reunion

If I really had a reunion coming up you know I would 😘

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.