5 Screenshots

About This File

This clip features one up close and personal, low, angle views of Goddess while she eatsÂ đŸ„”

Come spend some quality time with Goddess Glutton!! Offering over 30+ minutes of fat chat, belly play, moaning and eating sounds while Alara devours a dozen donuts. She explains that it's her birthday, and there's no better way to ring in the new year, than to stuff her chubby belly to it's absolute maximum capacity. By the end she is uncomfortably full, rubbing her belly and groaning as she forces herself to fight through to the finish line. She stands to show off the damage, proud of how heavy and full her hanging belly has become.

Contains:  One Angle, Stuffing, Donut Stuffing, Tight Clothes, Leggings, Belly Play, Bouncing Belly, Hanging Belly.

Other Files from GoddessGlutton

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

I am amazed at the visual quality and sound in all of Goddess Glutton's videos. They just had so much more to the whole experience.

I really liked this particular video because Goddess Glutton goes into so much detail about the experience we are being shown, and the volcabulary used is stunning. It was the talking in the video that kept me interested and invested the most in the experience! I felt particularly that the words being used on the full-belly reveal at the end was just amazing. ''This is home grown. This is years of diligent eating and ... decadent indulgence'' - absolutely wonderful word use that went so well with what was being shown. 

Not only the dialogue, but the lighting and the low angle is perfect throughout and the colours and the glow of the light shining in on the scene really adds a fun mood that perfectly couples with the experience of eating all those donuts with milk lol. 

Goddess Glutton put on an amazing show and performance in this video - it's full of wonderful imagery and words and lots of indulgent eating fun!

Definitely check this one out! 

Response from the author:

I can't believe I missed this review!! Thank you, thank you, I really appreciate it! This clip is one of my personal favorites, so I'm extra excited you thought so đŸ„° I've really been focusing on my quality and scripting, it's amazing to hear it's coming through to you as the viewer!!

Link to review