8 Screenshots

About This File

Includes: Cosplay/costume, button popping/clothing destruction, body transformation

Jennifer Walters is your average attorney UNTIL: one morning she wakes up late and EXTRA hungry. Jen doesn't have time to stop for breakfast and starts bolting to get ready for the day, but her rumbling tummy won't stand for being ignored! Before she knows whats happening: a MAJOR transformation takes place in Jennifer's body and when she looks down, she's GREEN and HUUGE. Thus the She-BULK is born! But a ~little~ extra weight and a change of skin tone isn't going to stop this motivated attorney from her work, Jennifer continues to get ready for work but there's a BIG problem: nothing fits! She tries on 3 different shirts but the result is the same each time, buttons go FLYING as they strain to keep in all this GIRTH! Maybe it isn't so easy being green after all...

she bulk1.gif

she bulk2.gif

she bulk3.gif

she bulk4.gif

she bulk5.gif

Other Files from Ero-hime

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

STCChristopher

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I think that this video was well executed. I think the way the green and purple were done was done well in this video. @Ero-hime looks super pretty in this video. This was all about trying tight clothes that don't fit properly. I would love to see another She-Hulk type video from @Ero-hime in the future.

Link to review