9 Screenshots

About This File

I'm sunburnt but still hungry 😜

First, I tell you about some of the differences between floating the river now vs. when I weighed 130 lbs ☀️ then I show off in the bathing suit I wore to the river that was responsible for my strange tan lines 😅

I attempt to finish an 8 piece bucket from KFC and let out plenty of burps as I chug soda in between bites 🐷 I've already had drinks, eaten 4 biscuits, 2 pieces of chicken, and mashed potatoes before I turned on the camera and am constantly moaning about how full and fat I feel. I shock myself every time I see my giant belly bulging and can’t stop commenting on how absolutely massive I'm looking 🙈

I finish the clip with a weigh-in and, no surprise here, I’m the biggest I've ever been : ) 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

YoureSoHot

This ChubbieBunnie is soo round and plumped up! She chugs sprite and eats more n also shows off her sexy body in her bathing suit and lets us see her big fat ass 😻 this videos something worth watching if you love greedy sexy fat girls

Response from the author:

Thanks so much again ☺️☺️

Link to review
Guest LoveHandle

THE sexiest woman on here 💚 it's so hot seeing you get so big so fast. Can't wait to see you at 300+ lbs 😍😍😍

Link to review
hheetac

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I know I was shocked to see how much CB weighed…I’m not sure how tall she is but she sure has managed to pile on a whole lot of weight on to her small frame. 

Thanks so much for your review 😚💗

I’m 5’4” : ) 

Link to review
Guest puppet_master

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

CB is looking more beautiful and fatter than ever. If you are into huge round bellies, buy this video. CB looks absolutely massive here. Her poor belly got burnt from sunbathing because she was too far to turn herself over. She shows off her engorged belly from lots of angles while rubbing and shaking it and talking about how fat she is. Her gut looks seriously huge and is so perfectly smooth and round and sticks out impressively far into her lap. 

Link to review
tazino24

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Beautiful and playful as always. It's amazing how much you like this big belly of yours. A genuine feedee. You are a feeder's dream. Guys, she is also bigger than ever!

You’re so sweet ☺️ Thank you so much for the review! 💗

Link to review
Residentsteven

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

1st off CB tells us about her sunburn before giving us a bit of 🍑 shaking to some music in the same bikini she wore when she got sunburnt. Before diving into her bucket of chicken 🍗 which is meant for 3-4 people or one very hungry 🐷 CB her belly sounds tightly packed as she inhales piece after piece of chicken & mash potato 😍. CB is looking huge in this, stuffing her face letting out huge burps 🥵 hardly taking a moment to breathe before shoving more food in. Telling us how fat she feels and wow she has totally beached herself after greedily eating this mountain of food. Plenty of wobbling, jiggling and slapping of her huge gut is so hot then CB waddles onto the scales and 🤯. 5 stuffed full of chicken stars ️.

I’m obsessed with the “stuffed full of chicken stars” 😂 thank you so much for the review, I’m so happy you enjoyed it 💕

Link to review