11 Screenshots

About This File

There’s no doubt that I’ve broken a lot of furniture before off camera but I finally was able to get an EPIC chair break on camera. 

After a night of drinking all the sugary drinks and eating all the carb filled, greasy, fried food- it just wasn’t enough. Im realizing it never will be enough 🐷 My stomach woke me up in the middle of the night and nothing was open for me to order, so I waddled to the fridge knowing my roommate kept some leftovers. I quietly start gorging on all the food. I told myself I’d only have a little bit of it, but I just couldn’t stop. I don’t even make time to grab silverware, I eat with my hands like the big fat pig I am. I show you a trick where I move the chair with just my lower belly flap. 🥵

The pure greed and display of hedonistic behavior eating with my hands directly out of the fridge is enough to make this video epic, add in the chair break that you get to see and hear IN FULL (plus a reply in slow motion 😏) & you have one insanely hot video. 

After I finished the video I sat there for a moment realizing how insanely hot it was that I completely snapped the chair in half and I had to..take care of some business 😋

Reading your reviews makes me so happy and I would appreciate if you left one if you want to 🥰

Thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. 💕

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Yet another amazing video from the best ssbbw out there. She shoves food and ice cream down her mouth uncontrollably, & it's incredibly sexy to think about how she likely does this all the time🐷😍. Also her lingerie in this video is easily one of the hottest outfits I've ever seen🔥

Link to review
Alos

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Can’t get enough of the furniture breaking/over the weight limit videos. They sell Hammock Chairs on Amazon for like $35 - would love to see you test one out and slowly sit in them to see if they hold you while you stuff yourself

Anyways thanks for the great video and keep up the great work

Response from the author:

I’ll definitely look into those 😘 thank you 💓

Link to review
Ilvg

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

BAB has achieved yet another level of fatassery in this vid and it is magnificent! She starts off with a sexy partly see through dress that shows off her thick side rolls. Talking about her desire to eat everything in the fridge, she soon sits her massive ass on a woefully inadequate chair and begins her binge. Letting out monstrous belches as she shovels food into her insatiable mouth, BAB barely has time to explain how she’s eating her roommates food before she’s looking for the next bite. Soon she begins standing and takes off her dress as she mentions how bloated her ginormous gut is. Squeezing and plopping her doughy belly she begins to get tired. Though it’s not until she leans on the fridge to shake her huge heavy ass does BAB truly get out of breath. She lasts whole 11 seconds and totally didn’t take a break partway through. Sitting once more she notices how hard it is to see how low her belly hangs with her massive thighs in the way and turns towards the camera to give us a better view. While that swollen gut always delights, seeing her thighs sag significantly lower than the seat shows just how much flab she’s packed onto herself since she started at Curvage. She even foreshadows the possibility of the chair collapsing beneath her as it creaks but the threat of furniture destruction never stopped her from gorging before and it doesn’t stop her now. She even gets up and plops her belly over the back of the chair and drags it around. If the chair dragging itself doesn’t impress the slow wobble her heavy gut does as it plops down will. Then she gives a great view of her ass as she turns to waddle to her chair. Complaining about her belly being bloated as she breathlessly moans and plays with it just to make room for more she goes right back to eating. Afterwards she turns the chair away from the camera and sits her huge flabby ass down as her giant cheeks spread across the chair driving home the point that she definitely needs two. Wiggling and shaking her ass as the chair creaks she finally repositions it to resume her binge. Just a warning to headphone users, it’s pretty loud when almost 500lbs of lard crashes through a chair and quakes on the floor. Also if you like thigh jiggle definitely watch her thighs as she falls, pure poetry in slow jiggly motion. BAB is an absolute hog in this vid in all the best ways. Worth every penny and then some!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such an incredible review once again😍🥰 Check your inbox 😘😘 @Ilvg

Link to review
Quatering09

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

WOW!!!! This might be one of the fattest things you've ever done 😍 Feasting on someone else's food at midnight and breaking what looks like it should be a relatively sturdy chair all the while burping up a storm. I wouldn't be surprised if you just kept eating and took care of business on the floor, after all it'd be way to much effort to get up off the floor. God how much furniture do you have left? I doubt whatever's left may not see you through to 500lbs (which looks closer and closer every time I turn around 😍). But you know what? It's alright. We've learned a valuable lesson. Next time the fridge is raided you'll bring two chairs because your arse is obviously far to enormous for just one regular chair. I hope you had a large breakfast the next morning 🥰

I grabbed the nachos and kept eating them after I fell on the ground lol how did you know? Thank you so much for your review 😘🐷

Link to review