Soda Burps & Fat Chat

$12.99

(4 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Watch as Kitty greedily chugs full fat soda and burps. She compares with an older clip from a previous video that she has done in the same lingerie set just to show you how much she is expanding. 

She can't help but talk about her gain and stretch marks, hoping it excites you as much as it excites her.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jd345

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

I think everyone should buy this clip it is great. You get to see all of kittypiggy’s rolls as she drinks lots of coke. She burps a lot which is a very beautiful noise.

Link to review
Chevalier

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Kittypiggy remasters in lovely lace and tugs at her breasts.  It's cute to see the lace roll up to her bra as I unroll the red carpet here with my words.

In a way this feels more like a breast tour, just an explosion of boobage.

KPBoobage.thumb.PNG.25b16179b4e8eda040685d3e96b7ca68.PNG

I do like the comparisons she makes, burps as well as tracing her stretch marks upon kneading her belly.

Her voice is full of seductive whispers.  I can't say no to Kittypiggy.

Response from the author:

Thank you Chevalier 😍

This bra is definitely just a little bit small... even with the bra extender!

Link to review
Residentsteven

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Burping kitty 🐷 drinking coke in her outgrown lingerie 😍 is my new favourite vid of yours. I like hearing what have been eating so far that day and also what you plan to eat later sounds amazing no wonder you are looking so much bigger in this vid. Drinking every single last drop of coke and burping is so hot. One of the burps even surprised you how loud it was, have you ever accidentally let out a burp like that when you have been out eating? 

AC9A328F-E361-4E59-8252-7BBE3D2A82A8.png

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Kitty.....clearly you've been eating......A LOT. You look absolutely massive. Your double chin is permanent and fully round. Your arms are becoming huge....your thighs.....oh my gosh, are to die for. Just keep eating and keep being absolutely beautiful. 10 stars!

Response from the author:

Thank you so much, Marshall 😚 

I will be sure to do that for you, so glad you enjoyed the video! 😄 💕

Link to review