3 Screenshots

About This File

In this video I describe to you how huge and powerful I am in comparison to you. I shake my pounds of blubber- you can hear the powerful thumps of fat slapping against my thighs. I talk non stop about how I can overpower you and even a group of men. No one can handle me. I even let you try to move me, do you think you can do it? You can try. 😈 

I tell you that you’re so tiny compared to me as I’m huffing and puffing out of breath. I turn around and shake my ass for you. I jiggle my massive sacks of fat on my chest and talk about how even in comparison to all the other BBW’s/SSBBW’s, I am so much bigger and fatter. You will definitely enjoy this video 😋😏

Reading your reviews makes me so happy and I would appreciate if you left one if you want to 🥰

Thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. 💕

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

BaconPancacke

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

A really great video from TheBigAssSSBBW!!

Hopefully in the future she will do another giantess video but with her signature roomshaking footsteps 😍

Link to review
Go2001

TheBigAssSSBBW and Giantess POV! Instant buy no questions! Holy hell I hope you do more GTS content. Nice job!

Link to review
Azbc91

It is seriously hot to listen to her talk about how massively fat and tall she is all while looking up at her. Video hits on a lot of things giantess bbw fans will like such as size humiliation, forced perspective and belly play. Hopefully we see Thebigassssbbw make more giantess content soon where she is even BIGGER! 🤩

Link to review
johncuj

You really are incredible!!😍😍 so stunning and soooo fat😂😍 it would be a dream come true to be able to talk to u in inbox❤️I have watched a few of ur vids now and I love them, ur so fucking sexy, keep eating!!!

Link to review