3 Screenshots

About This File

Here I am, stuffed, miserable (also looking like a sexy honey dew melon) and slightly stupid.ย  After eating way too much I decide to do mentos and soda ๐Ÿ™„ย 

Honestly I have no idea why I keep doing this to myself but i do and have no intentions to stop ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿค—ย 

Intro price as usual, and leave a review to get rewarded ๐Ÿ˜š

Other Files from SwedishButterball

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

Ilvg

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

SB starts the vid already swollen and round in her sexy yellow outfit. Plenty of moans and sighs as she rubs that gorgeous orb resting heavily on her thick thighs. Eventually releasing her glorious gut from her tight skirt and letting it fully expand on her lap. After some moans and rubs, she uses the door handle to help heave her overloaded belly up and stand. Gently pressing into her stomach, her chubby digits donโ€™t even make it half an inch into her soft fat before reaching the food swollen mass beneath. Huffing and groaning as she shows off her expanded figure, SB then starts drinking soda and swallowing mentos effortlessly. Only having a brief moment to regret pushing herself further before the belching and moaning begins as she swells. SB makes plenty of cute faces as she deals with the pressure in her belly increases. She even bounces her huge belly which is an insanely hot view all on its own. If you like sexy cute BBW with round bloated bellies burping and jiggling then you 100% need this vid! Amazing job as always SB ๐Ÿ˜

Response from the author:

Thank you so much ๐Ÿฅฐย 

Link to review
hamazon

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This video was like a perfect little snack. Youโ€™ve got your longer stuffing/bloating videos, and those are like meals, but this, like you,ย was a perfect snack. You looked AMAZING, yellow is really a good color on you, and that is not true for a lot of people. And idk why, well I guess I do know why lol: stuffing, but you looked huge in this video! Like noticeably larger than in your last video, and it was fantastic. And those moments where you tried to bounce your stuffed belly to the beat and then had to stop because of the pain were really great, which is kind of weird to say since you were in pain, but idk, you made it sexy haha. 10/10 video all the way!ย 

And I have no idea why you keep doing this to yourself either, but I hope you keep going with it, because youโ€™ve got a real gift for stuffing yourself until you look likeย a melon ๐Ÿ˜.ย 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much!ย  Can I just be melon forever? please and thank you that would be great!

Link to review