4 Screenshots

About This File

MY BIGGEST WEIGH IN YET! The number had me floored! I can’t believe how much I’ve let myself go. I thought I was fat before, here I am at my FATTEST EVER! 

We are at maximum fatness, maximum voluptuousness, maximum laziness! 

Hear my mobility struggles as I show off my gorgeous fat body in fishnets! How can these contain all this fat? It’s incredible! 

Once I step on the scale there is no denying I am so fucking fat. I’m fatter and more powerful than I’ve ever been. I’m positively cooing over my wide hips, jiggly belly and massive fat ass! 

This weigh in is so hot, I’d love to hear what you think of it, lay some praise on me for how much I’ve gained. Please consider writing a review if you’re proud of me! Your encouragement means a lot to me! 

350628BE-8BF9-4835-8CF1-B6391342EA58.thumb.gif.c3d1802617a7c0974cbda6a4033ae004.gif

C7C49C1F-73F7-4273-ACBE-A44D5E14C806.thumb.gif.aafbff436e8b2a44e035208bc223f624.gif

07CF8004-7738-4F72-83CC-E0A0C48FC88A.thumb.gif.4812c8b93b5892c7ece1e15e9dfed9a1.gif

Other Files from Jersey Ghoul 666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest PeterK57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

🥰

Link to review
not a real member

WOW !!! There is no way ,I could leave this AWESOME!!! Ghoul👻 in the world  hangin like this , and in fact JerseyGhoul 👻weight gain journey update, it  was so very surprisingly Hottt how this AWESOME Ghoul looks now FAT !!! & even FATTER JerseyGhoul👻 FAT Gorgeous body is a PERFECT 10 or a PERFECT 20 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟& how BIG !!!& FAT !!! she has truly gotten ,,,she looks extremely !!! attractive !!! hot!!! and most of all POWERFUL !!! So POWERFUL!!! And so very !!! stunning !!! ,,,this AWESOME Ghoul 👻is OVER POWERING !!! ME !!! of HOW ,So turned !!!on ,I really!am ,!!! and just looking at all of her AWESOME FAT !!!  All over her HUGE !!!AWESOME !!!FAT !!! DARK MASSIVE!!!BODY !!!From The front ,to the back ,the Whole AWESOME !!!JerseyGhoul FAT !!! Package !!!📦 how in the world could  this Ghoul 👻  hide 🫣 all of this ,,,with everybody noticesing ,,especially hiding that FABULOUS !!!FAT !!! GUT of hers!!!  ,,,getting ready to peak out underneath those really !!!tight !!!clothes !!!  ,there is only one  ☝️ way to Fix this !!!,,show it off ! and flaunt!!!  it !!!every where you go and so much much ,,more too see !!!also!!!,,, and how this FAT !!! Ghoul!!, is especially ,,,talking about food 🍔🍕🍟🍦🍩🧁🍰and how much more she wants to grow!!! Into this Huge !!!DARK !!!Lovely!!!❤️ FAT !!! Ghoul 👻GODDESS!!!

I am so very happy that JerseyGhoul is enjoying her new weight ,and her new size, as she continues, too bounce and jiggle,,,,  !!!in her Fabulous beautiful lovely ❤️💖FAT !!!body  ,,,,and watching her weight climbing!!! even!!! higher!!! than last time 

Thank you too the MOST !!! AWESOME !!! JerseyGhoul666 👻💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖❤️💕in the world 🌎 and the BEST !!!👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚

Link to review
micha13

💝👹You turn me on🔥

Response from the author:

Hell yeah babe 🔥

love to hear it! Thank you so much! 

Link to review
regbill

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Jersey is every bit the 281pound goddess the scale and measuring tape says she is.

The  best part of this video was being given a guided tour of every luscious curve by the ghoul herself.

Once she got started talking about her curves she had my full undivided attention.

Im incredibly honored to get a clip reviewed by you! 
god damn this day just keeps getting better and better 

thank you for taking the time to make my day 

you truly are one of the most special people on this site 🥰

Link to review
chubnubs11

Wow!! Let me pick my jaw off the ground first!! I’m in awe!! Jersey is clearly the biggest , fattest and jiggliest she has ever been and it’s the hottest thing ever!! All the jiggles she does throughout the clip makes my jaw drop!! She is so sexy!! And that ass is so fucking huge!! I want to slap the shit out of it!! And slap that belly!! I’d love for her to crush me to death with that ass and suffocate me with that belly and her huge tits!! She is the hottest and best model ever!! Her fat chat is the best and it helps that she has the most seductive voice in the world!! You won’t believe what the scale and her measurements say!! 

Omg!! Thank you for this wonderfully well written and deeply satisfying review! You really made my day!!! 

Link to review
NorthernWizard

It's more than clear to see that Jersey has really, really gained. Even from the first frame of the clip she's looking just so extravagantly fat and jiggly. Then there's a wonderful window into how her widening waistline has started having an effect on her daily life before we even get to the incredibly intimate weigh in and revelation of just how fat everyone's favourite Ghoul is getting.

Omg!!! Thank you so much babe!!! 

Link to review
Guest Jgrnd123

Wow 🥵. Not sure what more you could want from a growing fat goddess than a gain like that. Can’t wait to see where you go from here 

Thanks so much!! I’m really in awe of my gains 😍

Link to review
overkill

Jersey is the most gorgeous fat goddess imaginable! This video really shows off her massive, seductive curves and watching all that jiggle is like heaven. And the fat chat is the hottest ever! Jersey has such a sexy voice. I am in awe

You are honestly so wonderful thank you so much for taking the time to review 🥰

Link to review