7 Screenshots

About This File

This file contains:

Too FAT to exercise | Huffing and puffing | Tight Clothes

In this video I am wearing a super cute basketball outfit as I exercise my big jiggly body. Squats, jumping jacks, and a bunch of other workouts~ I attempt these all but am quickly get worked up 🥵  My body way too plump to be moving this much but I needed to make sure to show you how much it can jiggle! My workout ends with me replenishing all the calories I burnt and some with sweet pastries and milk. I would never want to lose weight.

Thank you for the support, tell me what u think in the reviews~

1472309496_1515.thumb.gif.c355157214f9a38e2c91af4453786e06.gif

***you must click on the stars while reviewing otherwise it won't save***
More 5 star reviews = More sales = Higher quality content

Other Files from whismic

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

STCChristopher

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I recently purchased this video. I like that you have the Space Jam Lola Bunny shirt on. I think this is one of your better videos that I have purchased. I started watching it. It is pretty well made. I think the weights are pretty wimpy with what 2 to 5 pounds. Like anyone can lift that. But that is what you are going for in this video. You definitely get to show off how attractive your body looks in this video with your belly popping out. For those into belly, fat chats or butt then you will enjoy this video. 

Link to review