8 Screenshots

About This File

Casey arrives 40 minutes late for your first date. She plops her fat ass down and starts rambling, not letting you get a single word in. She asks you questions and then talks right over you. She pulls a bag of chips out and starts stuffing her face.

She sees you already ordered and rips your food away from you. She dives in and makes a mess of her pretty face. She drops crumbs all over her belly which she proceeds to pick off and eat. MASSIVE BURPS constantly throughout this clip. Casey heaves her huge gut out of her legging right there in the middle of the restaurant with you and even unbuttons her bra. What a slob!

If you’re into slob stuff and burping - this is definitely for you! This was a request for a friend, so I hope ya'll love it as much as he did!

TLDR: Slob. Role play. Burping. Tight clothes. Sloppy.

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jacksprat

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Casey is well aware of the spectacle she has become. She plays with the idea that ahe has blown up so shockingly attractive that it is obscene. Nobody could take their eyes off of her and she knows it. She lives her life with all eyes fixed upon her. People are astounded that her level of magnetic beauty is even possible. The whole twist of this clip is that she feigns to be oblivious to the overwhelming power of her glorious belly. 

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

Good gosh! this clip is a TURN-ON!!!!! The gorgeous greedy piggy is here for her date and here to steal ALL the attention and YOUR FOOD!!!! 😍 Burping, moaning, struggling in her clothes, the slobby piggy is on full display for all to see!!! This is unforgetable and a constant reminder why Casey is the Curvage G.O.A.T.! Buy this clip immediately and support the Piggy on her quest to blow up even further!!! FUCK!!!!! 😍

Link to review
jackal27

Oh wow what a fabulous dating experience Casey provides. I know Casey is role playing here but in reality if I attended a date and my significant other showed up portraying the same enchanting good looks and had the same table manners I would be sweating through my shirt and trying to hide the raging hard on underneath the table. Although she uses the word “slob” in the title, Casey embodies all the qualities I hope to find in my future dates. I would love to meet a kind, attractive girl that is not ashamed to indulge her appetite and does not worry about staying stick thin for the less open minded society. Casey shows off these features off to the more extreme in the best way, munching on quesadillas and chugging multiple carbonated drinks and letting out thunderous belches in between getting to know her date better. Being out of town, I needed to wait to view this clip which was an itch I couldn’t scratch and the clip lived up to everything I hoped and then some. If you haven’t watched this yet don’t waste another minute. 🤯😍🥵🔥

Link to review
Guest lw00998877

😻

Link to review
TheGoldenDun

Coming back to buy this clip by Casey is probably the best decision I’ve made in a while. I love seeing Casey gobbling up bite after bite of her dinner! The way she tilts her head up as she swallows and her fat throat bulges is the hottest thing to view!😍 And her ever expanding belly is always the best! I’d so go out with Casey!❤️

Link to review
Mad51

I cannot get enough of Casey acting like a slob! She has some of the most perfect dialogue in this. If you are into slobbism, this is absolutely the worst date possible! 

Link to review
ZAIZEK

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

when you need headphones to don't scare the neighbours from the massive burps! I really need to watch this another day on the tv

Response from the author:

Heheh I'm so glad you loved it! Those were probably some of my biggest burps ever on camera ❤️ thanks for leaving a review love!

Link to review
crudeatoms

What a fun, sexy roleplay! If I went on a first date with a woman this round, ravenous and ravishing, I'd struggle to keep from proposing by the end.

Response from the author:

Awww thanks love! So glad you enjoyed it 🖤🖤

Link to review