5 Screenshots

About This File

I start this video out walking back and forth showing you how my massive body makes some insane floor creaking noises. You can hear, very clearly, the floor whining underneath my powerful stomps. I proceed to try on clothes I wore in videos just 1-2 months ago and you will not believe how much I’ve outgrown them. 

Obviously, so out of breath, you can hear me panting from being so out of shape just by doing simple things like putting clothes on. I sit down while wearing a dress that already was too small a few months ago- it completely splits from the bottom up to the top. I show you the dress splitting in half in slow motion and then give you some slow motion up close belly jiggles as well. 

This video is 10 minutes of pure hotness 🥵 you’ll enjoy every second😏🍆💦

Reading your reviews makes me so happy and I would appreciate if you left one if you want to 🥰

Thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. 💕

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Easy300

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

You are so fucking Hot, unbelievable 

And i really want to know, 

How big and fat you can get

you make me crazy  

Response from the author:

Thank you 😘😘

Link to review
Ilvg

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

BAB begins by showing off her ever growing body and how the floors creak under her immense weight. Every heavy step she takes sending shockwaves through her flab, giving her thighs and ass a nice jiggle. She even makes it around 40 seconds before getting audibly out of breath. Truly an athletic marvel. Trying on the first top, BAB fails to get the garment past her titanic tits. As the living embodiment of fitness, she shows her prowess once again, by lasting a whole minute and forty seconds before she has to sit down and take a break from holding up her oppressively flabby body. You can tell from the width and thick metal frame, that the chair she plops on is made for the morbidly obese and yet she still absolutely fills it from end to end. Soon she’s lifting her jiggly mass and trying to squeeze her huge ass into some very tight shorts. Not to spoil too much more but expect ungodly amounts of flesh quaking as she jumps and shimmies her way into varies clothing occasionally popping seams. Of course the grand finale being the dress she tears through with her abundant girth as her gelatinous gut wobbles in slow motion. Honestly the only thing that could have mad this vid hotter would be more views of her ass… but then again we got slowmo belly and clothes ripping which was worth the price of the vid by itself. 100% worth it. Beautiful vid from a beautiful model.

Response from the author:

Absolutely love your reviews. Thank you so much @Ilvg 🥰

Link to review