7 Screenshots

About This File

You’ve been scrolling through tinder and stumble upon Savannah, she is absolutely gorgeous but has absolutely no full body pics, you swipe right but are curious what she fully looks like… you meet up for your date and to your surprise she is HUGE. Savannah gets a little self conscious and hasn’t had the best of luck on dating apps as a fat girl. She was reluctant to show you her body but to her surprise she saw your face light up when you saw how fat she was. You let Savannah know that you in fact are only attracted to fat girls so the two of you end up being a match made in heaven. 

{ video includes; pov, role play, belly play, Fat chat  }

Reviews: If you like this videos please remember reviews are always appreciated, I love reading all you sweet words ❤️‍🔥

Other Files from SavannahMontana

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Duha6527

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

First and only Curvage clip ever bought. Why’d I buy it? Because @SavannahMontana being your Tinder date? Who wouldn’t want that. 

This clip checks out. Everyone should buy this clip for this wonderful human. 

Response from the author:

Omg I feel so honored 😘😌😉 thank you!! 

Link to review
pgtip00

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Well, put simply - this is a smokin' hot video!

You can tell @SavannahMontanais turned on by her own fatness.  Just look at the expressions on her face and sound of her voice as she jiggles that big sexy soft belly.  And that smile!  Wow!

This is my first purchase of one of her videos - it wont be my last, that's for sure!  Lots of sensual sexy talk, lots of caressing and jiggling that fat sexy body, lots of eye contact with the camera. Worth the price all day every day!  More.  MORE I SAY!

So happy you enjoyed 😘😘😘

Link to review
nfb

That pretty, happy face. That sultry voice. That gorgeous tan. That big ol' jiggly belly and cute belly ring. 

Oh yeah, I'd swipe right.

Awww thank you so much!! 💕💕

Link to review
BBWLover1006

This video is why I love big beautiful women, Savannah. You’re gorgeous, confident and not afraid to show off your body. I have dated big women in the past and they were comfortable with themselves. I admire that about bbws. You have a beautiful voice and it’s hypnotizing. The way you jiggle your big belly, it’s captivating. I hope I can have the honor of dating a ravishing and luscious curvy woman like you who isn’t afraid to show off what she’s got. Thank you for the amazing content and for being the curvaceous and lovely woman that you are. Have a wonderful day.

😘😘😘

Link to review
joebu8453

Circumstances dictate that this will be a two-part review

After watching two other Savannah videos (hey, I’m a fan!), I went for the trifecta.  Well, this video is extremely hot (not a surprise), and once she brought the belly out to play, I had met my match for the moment.. 😈.   It’s already a winner, but I’ll have to come back to review the second half another time!

Beyond happy to be of service 😈😉 looking forward to part 2 😘

Link to review
smthn12

I watched this video and I enjoyed it sooo much!!! I wish you were my tinder date, you are so beautiful and so kind. I also would like to say you got the b's the boobs, the belly, and the butt. This video was super good. I hope to see more role play videos like this in the future, and damn you were sexy. Also I loved the belly play, the minute you said "it's nice and soft you can come and grab" I would have jiggled that belly for hours maybe. Anyways I hope you have a great day and stay beautiful and jiggly.

Link to review
Guest goodtree67

The way Savannah holds here big thick belly and makes it bounce is just so hot, make me wish we'd match on tinder in real life

Link to review
NewMeta

Savannah is breathtaking gorgeous from how she introduces herself and the lovely outfits accentuates her curvaceous fat.  As to why she's had little dating app success is truly a mystery of the world but your lucky day. Seeing her sexy confidence ramp up is amazing as your eyes can't look away from all of her, from her tight top to doughy arms and of course her massive blubber belly sitting atop her fattened tree trunk thighs. Watching her belly play was like watching waves of fat jiggling up and down her hot fat girl form. The facial expressions and fat chat is on point the whole way through. This is one date that'll leave you speechless.

Link to review