6 Screenshots

About This File

Mrs. Incredible!!!

Lauren has a super power… want to know what it is? EXPANSION! 

Watch as she starts with a curvy physique and gulps down beer until her belly magically expands to new lengths! What was a curvy belly ends up becoming a BEACH BALL! Her belly becomes so huge the proportions are insane!

Lauren can’t control herself as she belches out in pure bliss. Being a slobby, out of breath AND super sloppy hero is all she ever wanted.

This super power sure takes a lot out of you.

Getting tipsy and fatter? HOT.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Bruno49

The Incredible was an amazing movie, but it would have been better if Lauren Lush started as Mrs. Incredible 😘 Great idea to turn elastic girl into elastic fat girl! Plus watching a girl chug a beer to expand is crazy hot 🔥 I only wonder if different beers would cause you to become even more expanded🤗

Link to review
LikesWG123!

Incredible vid!......no pun intended.

Awesome roleplay from Lauren and the costume is really hot. Would certainly love to see more cosplay/roleplay vids like this one for sure!

Would recommend this vid for anyone on the fence. The first clip i got and it certainly lived up to expectations.

Link to review

a fun concept for a really hot video, complete with some great burps, sound effects and belly play. Lauren’s figure looks as alluring as ever in the Elastigirl costume.  at this rate maybe eventually we’ll see a sequel with it fully outgrown!

Response from the author:

Thank you!❤️❤️

Link to review

Incredible indeed! Ah the creaking noises did do it justice. Imagine how big she could get with a Keg of her special Beer! Edna can happily fix her suit and modify it where when she can expand three times the size she can normally get while growing taller as well! Tall enough to flatten a group of robbers 
She is more powerful inflated since the villain’s attacks/beams would just bounce off or be absorbed like a sponge. Once they are panting, she can just stick them in her belly and crush them until they pass out or shoot them out like a cannon to jail! 

Wonderful to see you do expansion role playing! Awesome to see more of on here! Also a nice fantasy of her going to pin us with her balloon belly or her inflated ass and ask for our surrender! 

🤤🤤🤤🤤

Link to review
Guest riddick1964

The Curvage Queen of roleplay nails another sexy, swelling character in a clip that's equal parts steamy, sweet, and silly. Mrs. incredible chugs, belches, and balloons before your eyes as each swallow makes her belly literally rounder and rounder. Even without the special effects, Lauren's super suit is stretched to its breaking point with seams separating as you works her way through beer after bear. Don't miss this huge heroine  as her bulging belly grows impossibly large...and she couldn't be happier! 

This turned out so amazing!!!

thanks to you!

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

Another hot, fun, and imaginative roleplay from the one and only Lauren Lush!!  Lauren looks amazing in her figure-hugging Mrs. Incredible body-suit in this innovative and somewhat goofy clip.  Expanding on her skills with sound and visual effects to bring to life a simulation of expanding herself with Elastigirl-like powers, Lauren demonstrates again how she continues to find and experiment with new and creative methods to deliver top quality content to everyone here!!

The simple fact that Lauren also drinks beer and burps in this video is probably worth noting for some, since that's very rare to find that in almost any of her other videos if that is something uniquely of interest to you.  So if you've been waiting for that, well, here it is . . .

I know this isn’t your type of video but I’m thankful for your support! You are the sweetest and I always look forward to hearing from you!

Link to review
Moon_23

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

An instantly iconic video! 

Lauren absolutely nails this performance and her last couple of videos have been some of the hottest content on the site. 

the creaking of the suit was a symphony for the ears! 

Keep it up, Miss Lush!

Thank you so incredibly much!!! I appreciate you taking the time to review my work! ❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
Whatsup1234

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Mrs. Incredible has found great use for her super power lol, stretching her gut to epic proportions! 🐷😯😍😍 She downs some beers and begins to expand! Loved the gurgling and sounds of her growing and growing too! Some bloated slobby super hero burps too! I’m not sure how productive Mrs. Incredible will be on the streets lol, but she’s the PERFECT superhero for Curvage! 😍😍😍

Omg you just made my entire night. Thank you!❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
Bbw117

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Great fun video I definitely want to see a video on how get into the super suit 😉

Mmm that’ll have to be in the list!!!

thank you for the sweet review!

Link to review