You Made Your Feedee TOO FAT

$6.99

(2 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

🔮🐷Your greedy, whiny feedee is constantly complaining that she needs more. More pizza, more fattening snacks, more dessert. But after being such a good piggy for you and packing on a TON of weight in record time, she now has a new complaint: You've made her TOO fat! I mean, everyone knows that a feedee is supposed to eat up so she can grow bigger, more voluptous curves. But did you have to take it THIS far?? None of Alice's clothes fit her except for her sweatpants (and even that is a stretch at this point), her shirts have all become crop tops, and her jeans give her the most insane muffintop you've ever seen (that's IF she can even get them zipped up). She's become so embarassingly lazy and greedy, spending her days lounging on the couch and eating non-stop. And it's all YOUR fault!🐷 🔮

Check out this super sexy clip, which is absolutely STUFFED with: POV roleplay, whiny feedee, the BIGGEST muffintop around, tight clothing, showing you how MASSIVE my belly and ass have gotten, blaming you for making me such a fat pig

Please take a moment to leave me a review because...  1. They help me to create the best possible content for you (when I know what you like and don't like, I can focus on bringing you what you really want to see), and 2. They always put the BIGGEST smile on my face 😊. Thank you so much for all your support!

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Spamela

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

You're like the ultimate fat girl, Alice! I didn't even realize that the moon tattoo was slowing being engulfed until you pointed it out. 😅 I remember back in the day when it wasn't getting creased. You look great! 

Link to review
Residentsteven

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Alice knows you have been feeding her a bit to well, her muffin top is huge 🐷 even her tattoos have become hidden because of her fat rolls that keep growing. CGGF rp’s are always amazing this to is five stars. I just can’t get enough of seeing CGGF getting wider I do love watching her jiggling all her new flab 😍. Watch this now for 5.99 and see Alice in her tightest clothes yet I don’t think I have seen her with so much belly pouring into her lap 🤯 she has been eating well 🥵.

Response from the author:

Definitely been eating  a little “too” well these days 😋🐷 thanks so much for the lovely review! 🖤🖤

Link to review