4 Screenshots

About This File

I want to tell you all about what I've been up to this month! And what better way to sit and enjoy a little fat chat than stuffing my face with these dozen donuts as I do so? I go to town on these donuts and talk to you about my recent gaining spree. I've made it a goal this month to gain as much as I can -- I even gave myself a gaining challenge! I tell you all about the things I've been doing to blow up, things like ordering two cases of boost, stuffing my face all the time, and ordering obscene amounts of take out. Since the month is almost over I want to check in on my progress. I started the month at a hefty 275 pounds and it's already noticeable how much weight I'm putting on. I show off a bunch of different angles of my fattened body after eating a bunch of donuts. I use two camera angles so you can get the full picture of how much I've plumped up. I show you how close my belly is to resting on the bed when I'm on all fours, and I show off how far my belly sticks out in profile. Then I finally weigh in and share my thoughts on the results! I'm so helplessly addicted to putting on weight, and you can tell by how excited the number on the scale makes me. I'm so horny for fat and I need to get fatter. Thank god I have these dozen donuts to keep me company as I do so!

A chill mini stuffing where I tackle a dozen donuts (you have to watch to see how many I eat!), tell you all about my recent gaining shenanigans this month with tons of dirty fat chat, show off my fattened body from all different angles, and finally weigh in! Perfect if you want to keep up with my recent gaining challenge and hear all about how I've been really pushing myself to blow up. But I think you'll be able to tell -- the proof is in the pudding with how massive I'm looking in this clip!

Other Files from Weird Wood

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.