2 Screenshots

About This File

🔥I WANT YOU FAT... I WANT YOU BIGGER... NOW, OPEN WIDE🔥

IN THIS VIDEO:

SEXY AUDIO / FAT PLAY / BELLY PLAY / GAIN WITH ME / SEDUCTION / COOKIES  / POV

LAURA WANTS TO SEE YOU BIGGER. IN THIS VIDEO YOU WILL HEAR AND WATCH LAURA SEDUCING YOU AND FEEDING YOU SOME COKIES (POV) WHILE SHE IS TELLING YOU HOW MUCH SHE WANTS TO SEE YOU FAT!! THEN YOU WILL WATCH LAURA PLAYING WITH HER MASSIVE BELLY AND EATING SOME COOKIES... DO YOU WANT TO BE AS FAT AS LAURA IS?... MORE?... WELL ENJOY!!

♡LAURA COMMENTS♡ 

HELLO, THIS VIDEO IS REALLY HOT!! I HAVE TO SAY THAT BEING A FEEDER IS ALSO SOMETHING I REALLY LIKE TO PRACTICE. THIS VIDEO ALSO HAS A NEW FORMAT... VIDEO + OVER VOICE RECORDING, JUST TO MAKE IT SEXIER 😏 ENJOY WITH ME... AND PLEASE, EAT WELL🔥

⚠️HEY!!⚠️

DID YOU ENJOY THE VIDEO?... YOUR STARS HELP ME A LOT

🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 

PLEASE DON'T FORGET YOUR REVIEW!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

TheOklahomanChad

Great video with the voice over being extremely sexy. Hope she makes more content like this in the future. Be awesome if she does another but it’s a follow up video and she teases you with how far you’ve gotten. Another one I would like to see is her do a weight gain potion and talking about you expanding before her eyes and the plot be a revenge weight gain potion.

Link to review
Myr3k

So fat and so sexy. Nice effect with the seductive voice added over normal recording, which makes you think some demoness of pleasure and excess is tempting you. 

Link to review

10/10 really hot watch as laura teases you and tantilises you with her big soft round belly tell you how she wants you to grow too amazing 

Link to review