9 Screenshots

About This File

Dani begins bent over the counter, taking dabs you light her while her belly squishes up against the cold marble. Her ass is in full display as she continues to get more and more stoned, spurned on by you. Eyes glazed over, she finally waddles to the couch, only to continue smoking herself up even more. “I’m so fat, you can’t even see,” she giggles, fondling her stomach while cuddling her massive bong.

“Speaking of which, I’m hungry,” Dani moans, pulling out another massive meal for the bloated, blissed-out babe to devour. Watch Dani continue to smoke and eat, smoke and eat, until she's too high and full to talk. Drowsy and uncomfortably full, Dani can only smoke more to soothe the belly ache caused by her intense munchies, her glassy eyes staring off into space.

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Continental

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

For those of you into stoner runway lingerie models, this is the video for you!  Dani starts off in the kitchen by impatiently waiting for the next dab hit while rocking an incredibly sexy bra and panty combo.  She displays all those sumptuous curves and jiggles for which she is justly famous. 😍   Dani really puts the curve into Curvage!  (Side note: since you're asking, I prefer the panty tease.  Others may differ about over/under.😌

She then moves into the living room and onto her customary water bong, mastering the new Strawberry Lemonade Gelato cannabis with ease.  Really quite remarkable to note how lucid and articulate she remains throughout, considering the amount of THC inhaled.  Of course she does space out a bit towards the end, but that's only to be expected. :)

Oh, almost forgot to mention that in between bong hits, she manages to down barbecue sauce fries and most of a GIGANTIC burger.  Gets a teeny bit messy, but hey, by this time in the video it totally fits!  

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for such an amazing and thorough review!!!

Link to review
Jorin85

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I loved the candid nature of this video! It's so fun to see Dani indulging in what she enjoys and she looks beautiful as ever.

I loved the black bra so much, and the super wide side angle we are treated to! Back rolls getting thicc!  😍

Watching the smoking was a real trip, too!

Loved it. Great fun!!! 

Response from the author:

Thank you for supporting me and leaving an amazing review as always baby!!!!

Link to review