HOT SWEATY AND STUCK!!!💦BIGASSWARNING⚠️

$7.99

(4 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Well this wasnt expected, LOL. What started out as a workout-shorts try-on, turned into and epic struggle to free myself from the tightest shorts I’ve ever tried on! Along with a BROKEN A/C 😭 and huge amounts of fat, this was a sweaty, sticky adventure! This video begins with me trying on a pair of butt hugging shorts that barely make it over my ass and tummy. I do a squat test for you then move onto the next shorts that were supposed to be 3xl… THEY WERE NOT!! 😂 the next portion of the video entails me DESPERATELY STRUGGING to get my fat ass out of this “shorts prison” all while sweating bullets and constantly running out of breath!!! This is the most I’ve worked out in a year! 😅

Edited by KatiesBigFatButt

Other Files from KatiesBigFatButt

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

It's time once again to bask in the glory of our Goddess Katie, as she treats us to a try on haul, this time with shorts.  While both pairs look like they're meant for children (especially the second one), she's determined to fit her incredibly huge ass into them.  We get a mouth watering view from the back as Katie bends over to pull up the shorts, her massive ass jiggling with every attempt to pull the shorts up higher.  With the shorts finally on, they end up looking more like compression shorts, accentuating all of our Goddess' curves, especially her gut and back fat.  She does some squats to test out the fit of the shorts and, miraculously, they pass the test.  While putting on the first pair was somewhat easy, seeing her attempt the second pair was a futile effort from the start. They barely get past her meaty thighs before they get stuck, and it takes a real firm grip and sweat inducing strength to even get them halfway on her ass.  Realizing they can't go up any further, she gives up and starts doing squats again, but only manages one before giving up because of the tightness.  She tries taking them off, but realizes that they're legitimately stuck, so she has to rip her shorts off of her body.  Seeing her voluptuous body jiggling and sweat as she tries to tear her shorts is worth the price alone.  An awesome video from our Goddess, which surprises no one!

Link to review
Guest sq600

Glad you made it out of the shorts in one piece 😋 you know you have a massive booty when you have to rip off your shorts! I'm not complaining though 😍 watching you struggle in and out of those tight clothes was fantastic! Would love to see more

Link to review
not a real member

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Look At Her Butt GIFOh Yeah Lol GIF by SoCheersanimation loop GIF by Luke RobertsSummer Vintage GIFHappy Trend GIF by Plus PPLStop Motion Wow GIF by LAIKA Studiosoh my gosh 😍💖❤️💕🌈you have gotten !!! so much FATTER!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍💖💕Now !!! ,Since  the , last video update ,and I love it 😍 ❤️💖💕👍 so FAT !!!🍕🍟🌮🍰🍨🍦 & so ,jiggly 😍🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰❤️💖💕 The best part is ,your GUT  ,it’s gotten so BIG & round  and FAT !!!  When you try on those extremely tight shorts ,and how your FAT !!! Belly just hangs out ,underneath them, and that jiggle😍👍💕❤️ really bounces🤩💕❤️💖 a lot now , you are getting just so FAT !!! Now lovely ☺️ 🌈❤️💕💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Response from the author:

Thank you for all of the memesXD 

and the big butt compliments 😊
yes my gut is growing too lol. I’m so happy you liked the video! Thank you very very much for the input I always appreciate it.
I hope you never stop enjoying my fatness 😗

Link to review