HOT SWEATY AND STUCK!!!💦BIGASSWARNING⚠️

$7.99

(4 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Well this wasnt expected, LOL. What started out as a workout-shorts try-on, turned into and epic struggle to free myself from the tightest shorts I’ve ever tried on! Along with a BROKEN A/C 😭 and huge amounts of fat, this was a sweaty, sticky adventure! This video begins with me trying on a pair of butt hugging shorts that barely make it over my ass and tummy. I do a squat test for you then move onto the next shorts that were supposed to be 3xl… THEY WERE NOT!! 😂 the next portion of the video entails me DESPERATELY STRUGGING to get my fat ass out of this “shorts prison” all while sweating bullets and constantly running out of breath!!! This is the most I’ve worked out in a year! 😅

Edited by KatiesBigFatButt

Other Files from KatiesBigFatButt

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

You didn't just get bigger you've become more beautiful as you continue to keep eating later on I happen to notice lately that with your new found weight your mobility is getting worse & your having trouble just putting on most clothes & will get too sweaty do you know why?  It's mostly because of how big your bubbly ass is getting as soon as you turned around to pull up the first pair of pants I was like nope those aren't going to fit one of my favorite recent clips! please tell me your going expand your body even more!? ❤️ 

This is one ☝️ reason why I’m following the BEST !!!👍 On Curvage 🥰💖it’s just that attraction☺️❤️💕🌈 that makes Katie’sBigFatButt a perfect 🤩👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍 10 

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.