5 Screenshots

About This File

On this newest display of gluttony, I take down a double whopper with double cheese extra Mayo, an original chicken sandwich with cheese extra Mayo, fries, 2 boxes of chicken fries, 2 Dr Pepper and Krispy Kreme donuts 🐷 I inhale all of this greasy food while the poor chair I’m sitting on -that you can’t even see - is creaking every other second. (If you like furniture creaking, you’ll love this video,  there is a lot of creaking 🥵)

I turn to the side and show off my enormous 470+lbs body while the chair helplessly creaks more, I jiggle my enormous blubber for you while inhaling donuts. This is one binge session of mine you don’t wanna miss 😋

Reading your reviews makes me so happy and I would appreciate if you left one if you want to 🥰

Thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. 💕

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

t69502a

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Seeing her gorging whilst being bigger than ever makes this video one of her best yet. 

Response from the author:

So so happy you think so, thank you love 🥰

Link to review
micha13

♨️ Real stuffing. 💝 This girl is really fat. Sooo sexy.😍

Thank you for your review 😘😘

Link to review
Johnny Ramos

I felt so turn on just by seeing your fat body. You are so gigantic.

So happy I could turn you on 😏😘

Link to review
RickySnyder21

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another incredible video of the hottest fattie in the game. She truly has lost all self control and it shows in this video. Strongly recommend if you're into stuffing videos -  this is a 10/10 (like her)

Link to review
SuperStar92726

Absolute perfection! Can I feed you please 🐷❤️❤️

Thank you so much 🥰Yes please!!🐷

Link to review
CaliChaser

Guess the chair didn’t make it much longer after this 🤣! Watching you demolish all of that for breakfast was incredible. Hope you had room for lunch and dinner after!

Hahahahahahaha omg nope it did not 😂🥵 I definitely had more room, ended up being like a 10k calorie day 🐷

Link to review
Ilvg

BAB starts off in her classic combo of bra and panties woefully ill equipped to contain her flab. Massive tits spilling out of her bra so much so that her own breast fat pouring over her nipples might’ve been more effective at protecting her modesty. Though her fupa is no slouch either when it comes to trying to escape undergarments. Honestly if the vid was just BAB just trying to wrangle her lard back into her clothes it would worth the price. Luckily for us BAB is kind enough to stuff her greedy greasy mouth atop a creaking chair as her gut swells. She even talks about getting full halfway through the vid as she puffs and belches. It’s a cute moment cause we all know her being full has absolutely nothing to do with whether or not she crams more greasy morsels down her insatiable maw. She goes on to demonstrate this by eating more and more donuts as her topmost belly roll begins to raise her tits as it swells. Occasionally changing positions as she gorges, BAB can never quite get all of her massive form in frame at the same time. She’s just so fat already and yet she’s getting fatter by the week with no signs of slowing down. I’d be surprised if she wasn’t too massive for this same camera angle by the end of the year. If eating enough food for a family didn’t make her sleepy she’d probably never stop stuffing her gorgeous face. If you love massive heavy gassy pigs swelling with lard as they glut themselves on creaky furniture then you’ll definitely be satisfied with this vid. Absolutely amazing vid!

Thank you so much😘😘😘😘 @Ilvg

Link to review