4 Screenshots

About This File

ChubbyCupcake orders two pizzas, two sides and two litres of pepsi. She spents over an hour stuffing her belly full and takes you on a journey of her best bits.

When this was delivered I was feel so hot from the reaction of the delivery driver. I'm sure they always know! I looked sexy and ready to stuff my face for you!

I really enjoyed spending my time stuffing my face. I eat so quickly - you can hear me struggle to breathe at times!!!

ASMR at points with loud eating, breathing and whispering whilst I'm close to the camera showing you how I shove pizza down my throat. 

Happy Thursday ❤️ 

All the love and hugs 

CC xxx

Other Files from ChubbyCupcake

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Elsinore1975

In this video she is absolutely beautiful and cute as hell..... she is amazing and i recommend purchasing all her vids. 

Link to review

Superb effort. The commentary, with your silky voice, makes this one all the more special. Clothing on point, too. Something for everyone in this clip.

Link to review

I love CC's eyeshadow.  It's gorgeous.  This is a beautiful way to spend a half hour.

I adore seeing this tight sweater.  Chubbycupcake's belly has a mind of its own, reverberating to every move and twitch.

I like how eager she is to keep at it with all this food.  Even clothed I love seeing how her belly is mapped out by this sweater.  That line of buttons is quite a bumpy ride to follow with all her dangerous curves.

I love how CC sexier over time, when she feels it's time to show off a beautiful blue bra and lace panties.

The close ups to eat are so sensual and I notice the radiance in her eyes is very alluring too.

I feel with her soft belly liberated while partially wearing that orange sweater, it feels like a great pumpkin I'd love to behold any time of year as hers is always ripe.

I'm happy she's excited to see how much she has to hold onto.  She takes things to her limits (second belly disappearing is a beautiful sign she noted), and even dips pizza into sauce for extra calories.

Link to review
Guest davbec

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

One of the best videos in curvage ever. Seriously stop buying content from the other skinny bitches here and buy from this beautiful piggy lol.

Response from the author:

👋🏼 @davbec 

thanks for your review about this being one of best videos on curvage. It’s a massive compliment that you think that 🧡

Although... I have to disagree with you. I think that it’s great that curvage has a variety of models that are all different sizes. I would hate for people to stop purchasing their content because they are seen to be skinny now.

If you are talking about models that clearly aren’t gaining and you want them to be... then that’s understadable. But it’s each to their own for what you want to see in these videos. I guess just look at it as personal preference. 

I’m glad I meet yours though 🧡

Link to review
imso1234

This was an instant buy and did not disappoint! Honestly 11/10 ChubbyCupcake is quickly becoming one of my fav models! ❤️

Link to review