3 Screenshots

About This File

I'm back and I'm definitely still fat. I've talked forever about wanting to be tied up and fed, and this is the closest I can get on my own!

Just bulging out of the tension around all my fat, I proceed to stuff my face with sweets, lament about how I wish you were the one fattening me up even more. I'm out of control and it's really starting to show! 

Other Files from SoManySoftShapes

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Wow.

@SoManySoftShapes is for lack of a better word, aggressively fat/gluttonous in this clip, but cute at the same time.

There's a fun switchy quality to her in this video where she's tied up, expressing her desire to be force fed, but then she's also intriguingly dominant in the way that she devours her dessert and asks for/demands more.

And of course in classic @SoManySoftShapesfashion she finds time to crack us up with a cute joke or two.

Great angles. Great fat chat. Great girl. Like @SoManySoftShapes herself declares, I will also say "more please!".

Response from the author:

Thank you! I'm glad my joy in filming this came across!!

Link to review

Woooh! So great to see SoManySoftShapes back with a new video! 

I loved this one - the eye contact, all the talks to camera, the camera angle.

I found the scenario of us (the viewer) being blamed somewhat for the fatness was great lol, and the positive talking about  all of it was really immersive and fun. Not to mention that the lingerie and the rope was all really sexy, as well as the angles of Soft's belly and the eating.

It was really great to see SoManySoftShapes return with such a cool and memorable video!

I loved it! 5 stars and I really recommend it!!! 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for the feedback! I love hearing what I'm doing well 😊

Link to review