1 Screenshot

About This File

Hola chicas este es mi primer video espero que les guste. Quiero que me acompañes en el proceso de subir de peso desde 0 y ver como crezco

Trato de comer 3 hamburguesas rellenas con papas fritas. mientras hace sonidos satisfactorios con cada bocado. Fue difícil porque no estoy acostumbrado a comer grandes cantidades. pero me las arreglé para comer todo con un rico refresco.👄🥤🍔🍟

Edited by Shanny

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Borghen

6 of 8 members found this review helpful 6 / 8 members

Just 8 minutes of a pretty girl eating her junk food: no moans, no belches, no unbuttoned pants with a close up of her stuffed belly... Nothing. 🤦🏻‍♂️

I feel like I wasted my money.

Response from the author:

I'm sorry to my followers I want to show them something different and sexy. and as you can see in the comment below my followers love my content. (You're just upset because I didn't want to give you what you wanted through private messages)😉

Link to review
Gp8887

1 of 6 members found this review helpful 1 / 6 members

Excellent first video with pleasant and relaxing ASMR sounds of eating burgers, slurping a coke and smacking lips :)

Cant wait to see more videos from you :)

Response from the author:

Thank you I'm glad that you liked it. Kisses💋💋

Link to review