3 Screenshots

About This File

This clip is stuffed with: weight gain denial, POV wife roleplay, fat chat, weight gain chat, belly drops on the counter, belly play, fat jiggling, massive ass show off, and the most deliciously tempting curves around

You come home from work to find your recently (very) plumped-up wide cooking dinner, which is not unusual for a weeknight. However, this time is different. This time, you finally CAUGHT her. She is stuffing her greedy face with chips and fattening cheese snacks as she's cooking a healthy meal for you two. And her massive, growing belly is out on display as it hangs completely out of her tiny crop top, which she has by far outgrown. You KNEW something like this was happening behind your back. She;s turned into such a little ball of lard, she had to be stuffing herself when you're not around. Aside from her slowly making these "healthy"dinners just a bit more fattening each time (with more and more cheese, cream and carbs added), she's also been giving into all of her fattening food cravings all day when you're not home. No WONDER she's been blowing up like a balloon lately!

When you catch her in the act, she's completely embarassed and caught off gaurd since you've discovered her little "secret". She then goes on the defense, pathetically attempting to claim that she hasn't even gained all that much weight and that it can be easily lost by finally going back to the gym regularly. But when she tries to plan a time to do that, she can't even seem to make any time for it in her schedule. What a surprise. When her ridiculous weight gain denial and attempts to claim she'll actually do something about the massive amount of weight she's added to her petite frame seem futile, she finally resorts to telling you just how much she actually enjoys being a fat wife for you. After all, everyone is supposed to put on some marriage weight, right? And besides, as she is eager to explain, there are plenty of perks in it for you, too. You do love a huge, wide ass - don't you? Well she has that plus thicc thighs in insane amounts. Not only that, her boobs have also filled out and her belly has become the most pillowy soft and addicting ball of fat to touch and jiggle around. The more she shows off her bountiful body and killer curves for you, the more her confidence shines through and the sexier she looks to you. Perhaps bigger really IS better.

🖤 If you enjoy the clip, please take a moment to leave me a little review! They make my day to read and help me grow in every way as a model. Thank you so much for your support and encouragement!🖤

Edited by CurvyGothGF

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Residentsteven

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Join CGGF in her kitchen listening to some tunes, while stuffing herself with chips I love how the 1st few minutes is just her literally wobbling about 🥵. Even putting her belly on the counter 😍 I like how you didn’t even notice at 1st when a chip fell into your hair but did eventually 😂 and ate it. Even struggling a little to get herself on the chair making her belly bulge out more before trying hide it when her husband comes home early no chance of that 🐷 there is a lot to hide. Then she shows off where some of the pounds have gone to 🍑 especially oh wow 🤩 it hangs so much over the chair and then some jiggling of her belly while she grabs her fat rolls followed by some hot fat chat. 5 star RP at its finest from CGGF. 

Link to review
WMBoi

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

This clip is really a dream come true. I especially love these gf/ wife roleplay clips  because let's be honest- CGGF is the perfect BBW we all wish we had. Stunning face, flawless body, and the sweetest voice and personality to match. Obviously I am a bit enamored lol 🤓 Plus CGGF is the best actress out there and always pulls off these roleplays so realistically 😍 This is truly a masterpiece that everyone should see. It is just sooo hot to see her on that little chair, bouncing her sexy belly on the counter  and showing off that perfect massive ass 🥵 Gonna need to watch this one again already

Link to review