The Irresistibly Soft Belly Part 3 - BBW POV Belly Play and Belly Plopping

$4.99

(2 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Includes: belly bouncing, belly plopping, no audio, hoodie, belly play, POV belly worship. 

This is a simple clip with a simple goal - for you to spend as much time basking in Goddess Alara's bountiful bouncing belly as possible! Goddess was finishing her lunch, and even in her comfiest clothes she can't resist making that newly full belly bounce and jiggle. Complete with kneading her doughy tummy, belly plops on her broad thighs, and a few good hard slaps to show just how much it jiggles. Quick and dirty bonus clip!

Other Files from GoddessGlutton

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

hamazon

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Really and truly, I don’t know how you get any work done. If I were you, I’d be playing with my belly 24/7, like it would be a serious problem 😂. However you manage to avoid that trap, though, this video did a fantastic job of showing your belly off.

I especially love the contrasts in this video: the black of your clothes contrasting with the moonlike glow of your skin and the textural contrast of your soft, doughy belly with your sharp nails. And when you slapped the top of your belly so that it looked you were bouncing a basketball? 😩🥵

P.S. Happy birthday to you and may your belly be filled with all sorts of good things!

Response from the author:

Thank you, thank you!! To be honest, I get pretty much everything done with a handful of belly in whatever hand isn't typing!

I really appreciate this sweet review, and that you thought the belly slap moment was ridiculously bouncy too!! 😍😍🤤

Link to review
Guest riddick1964

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Do you like jiggles and wobbles? Ever want to get a tantalizing front row seat to some impossibly soft doughy curves that will take you on a hypnotic journey to Chubbyland? What a silly question! Of course you do. That's why we're here. A simple clip, but a great entry level one if you want to test the waters on what Goddess Glutton has to offer (and this hardly scratches the surface). For long time Goddess fans, these serve as a welcome mini clip to be enjoyed quietly during a busy day, or as a comparison clip to see if she's plumped up since the last video. I think you'll like what you discover! Dive into the squishy delights of Goddess Alara!

Link to review