Kitty’s Bouncing Booty

$6.99

(4 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Kitty decides it’s time for some major ass appreciation - She shakes, twerks and jiggles her oiled ass for you, showing just how fat and plush her behind is getting!

Disclaimer: There is no talking in this video, there is a track playing over the footage.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

dj2k1357

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

It's no secret that Kitty is known for her gluttonous ways. From eating mcdonalds and pizza meals meant for families by herself to drinking 1000+ calorie laden shakes with ease, she is a master of gorging herself and looking gorgeous while doing so. That being said, this video is a testament that Kitty is not just a master of piling weight on her already porky frame, but she is also just as much a master at throwing those pounds around and what a sight it is to see. 

Kitty first gave a glimpse of her dancing skills in one of her workout try on videos as a sexy blooper. It's not often that you see girls with an ass as massively plump and wide as Kitty with skills to actually know what to do with all of it, but trust me when I say she definitely knows how to control all the motion within that jiggly ocean of hers.

This clip is an ass lover and bbw lover's dream and really allows you to appreciate in my opinion, next to her remarkable beauty, her most valuable ASSet ;). She may have a gut that is rapidly expanding due to her gluttonous over-indulgent ways, but her bottom heaviness and juicy soft booty is what sets her apart from so many models here, and it is definitely on display in full form.

Kitty is wearing a see through thong bodysuit that is absolutely tantalizing and  allows you to fully appreciate every roll, dimple, and pound on her constantly overfed body. Kitty gives you a bootylicious display that only she can, first oiling her plump posterior and then proceeding to shake it like there's no tomorrow. On her knees, on all fours, bent over the bed standing, high arch ass in the air, there is never a dull moment. She's also shaking it so hard, her belly, boobs and thighs can't help but join in on the fun as well. Kitty's bum is so huge that it can been seen no matter the angle. Front, side, and of course from behind, Kitt'y marvelous meaty mounds will captivate you. The whole time, I couldn't help but fantasize how soft and and wonderful Kitty's jello cakes would feel on my lap, in my hands, on my face and Im sure you will share the same thoughts. It's almost like she's giving a very vivid tease of what it would be like to share an intimate experience with a woman with a bum so wide and wobbly. Kitty tantalizes in real time and slow motion, which really allows you to see the beauty of her pillow plush booty. Face down ass up. That's the way Kitty likes to... shake ;)

To finish things off, Kitty gives a great view of her underrated rack in a way that is sure to satisfy. This clip is so worth it.  Not only does it have the best views of her big bum on video to date, but it also features shots of her belly and boobs in a sheer body suit that leave nothing to imagination. This clip shows the rewards of all the hard work she puts in devouring  all those heavy meals to create a soft, heavy body that looks like a meal and is worthy of admiration and worship.

The only thing that could have made this video better was if Kitty had spoiled her luscious cheeks with more oil as an ass that massive truly needs a ton of oil to properly shine. Also would have loved to see this run a bit longer, but it definitely still satisfies. I hope this video does well as Kitty is not only a pro at killing shakes, she's also a pro at shaking with an ass that kills and I'd love to see more of these.

How did I do Kitty? ;) 

Response from the author:

Wow, what a wonderful review! Thank you for putting so much time and thought into this, it means a lot! 🥰 

I had a sneaking suspicion you'd be all over this video 😂🍑

Completely with you on the oil front, I will certainly have to make up for it in another video - maybe oiling my entire body? 😏 

Link to review
Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow kitty another amazing vid, is it me or is your 🍑 bigger than ever. I bet this was very tiring to film, hope you treated yourself to a McDonald’s afterwards 🐷.

Also is that a new bed? I remember you saying that your were close to breaking your bed with all your new extra pounds.

It is a new bed! I moved recently and figured I should invest in some stronger slats 😂 

Really glad you enjoyed the video 🥰

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

Kitty, ALWAYS known for her beautiful booty, shows it off in all it's glory.....it's WAAAY bigger now ;) 

Link to review
Bigpat

Once again, looking fatter then ever.
Giving glory to the her best asset ( imo )

Thank you for the review 🥰

Link to review