4 Screenshots

About This File

Contains: Two Angles, Taboo RolePlay Dialogue, Fat Chat, Belly Play, Fully Dressed to Lingerie. Part Two.

It's your Stepmom's Birthday, and in your house that means it's the celebration of the year! Mommy has just sent Daddy off to heat her up a second helping of dinner, which means she has some real time on her hands to indulge her good boy. Drawing you in close, she teases the lingerie hiding under her dress, and plays with her bouncey tits. Her proper black dress disappears, and suddenly your meal together gets a whole lot more heated, revealing a lace and mesh bustier and thong that can barely contain Mommy's heavy rolls and plump belly. She encourages you to get a handful of her, a mouthful, to savor every inch of her. Building towards a hot and heavy finish, she suddenly stops - Daddy's coming back! - the best will have to wait until dessert.

Other Files from GoddessGlutton

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Andrew111

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This sexy goddess is not to be missed.  In my over i year on Curvage I have  purchased and watched hundreds of clips for  dozens of models. Though all our girls are special/ wonderful some have an erotic gift . Godess Gutton has the gift. A bod to blow your mind and one of the sexiest voices you have heard. She is a talented actress as well and amazing at role play. She is so naughty and seductive in this clip that she reels you in like hooked fish. With  an ass and hips worth fighting a war over this model brings you in to her seductive world. Though she is fairly new on Curvage she is one one of the best. Great Clip . Highly recommend.  

Response from the author:

Thank you so so much for your kind words 🥺 It's reviews like these that keep me pushing, and my quality improving! Thank you 💖

Link to review
Guest riddick1964

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I've seen a lot of roleplay videos and this latest series from Goddess Alara is going to be a tough one to beat! Mommy Alara starts by sneaking you tummy flashes under the table while she pretends to be paying attention to whatever Daddy is saying. The second he steps out of the room tho....Mommy is all over you giving you streamy coos of encouragement to kiss and grab every plump inch of her. Better hurry tho. Daddy could be back in at any moments so she has to hurry to show off her giving, fertile body for you.  It is not to be missed!

Response from the author:

Oh my goodness, thank you so much for this sweet review! I have been having so much fun with this series, I can't wait to finish the third 🥰

Link to review