$2.99 ☆ BBW Girlfriend Bullied At Work & Hungry For More

$2.99

(0 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

“I had a fucking HORRIBLE day,” Dani starts, huffing and puffing over to you. Shirt unbuttoned and skirt barely stretched over her gut, she complains about all the awful comments she gets from her stuck-up coworkers. “She even grabbed my gut!” Dani remarks at how her skinny female coworkers make fun of her body. “Look at what a fat slob Dani is!” Frustrated and starving, Dani sits down for another greasy, fatty meal, rubbing her bloated stomach as it threatens to tear her skirt apart at the seams. “You know, you always make me feel so good about my body,” she says to you, smiling as her belly continues to expand with greasy, fattening food. Her skirt eventually comes off, the belly unable to be constrained by such a tight garment.
“You’re right, I don’t need to go on a diet,” Dani remarks, gut bulging out of her largest clothes, as she belches and rubs her bloated, oblivious form.

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Don't let the stress get you down Dani those coworkers don't care mean spirited males & females like that even off family sometimes they can be assholes if they want I just figure let those people be assholes & enjoy the rest of your day If they insult you what I do is show them no loyalty instead let them do what they want & ignore it or if it gets out of hand notify someone with good intentions at work or someone you can trust the worse that can happen is they say we can't do anything to assist you. They treat you like a loser that make them the loser. :)

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.