3 Screenshots

About This File

I couldn’t sleep so here’s a short clip of me shoving this peanut butter And banana down! I’ve been losing weight like crazy because of my mental health state and it’s been making me v sad 🥺 if anyone has tips on how to gain even with lack of appetite / depression let me know! I’m hungry for the extra pounds but my body can’t seem to catch up with my brain 😓 SOS! & thank you for all your support! 

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

So you have a couple options. Depending on if you like sweets starting with something like cookies or snack cakes not only has a ton of calories in a tiny packaging but also makes you more hungry so start your meal with desert basically. Another thing I see people with difficulty gaining do is liquid calories like a boost shake or mass gainer.  Sodas are also full of calories in small servings. Gaining is all a matter of more calories in than you burn. 

@Chocolatemilkduds I'm going to be honest, you make very short videos and you can hardly be seen eating or anything, if you made videos of at least 20 minutes of a big binge and didn't leave the camera on while you change rooms and similar things where there are minutes without that nothing happens would be good videos, there are great models here you can see what content they do to improve yours, just grab and record yourself eating a large pizza or something similar all complete, drink Cocacola burp but make it something long that you can see that you like to eat , hot phrases, lingerie, big burps ;) 

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.