After Dinner Shake and Clothes Try on

$3.99

(4 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Hey everyone!

I just finished off a large McDonald's dinner and thought it would be fun to show off my soft tummy and some different outfits while I finished off my shake.

I have been trying to have a large shake with most meals to push myself!  My tummy is really starting to hang lower now.

I am excited to try some new video ideas, please give me some suggestions on what you would like to see!

Other Files from HoneyMuffins

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

I love a good fat girl fashion show, and this is a great one - the belly hang is not to be missed!

Link to review

This is the first clip of yours that I've purchased and I am very happy with it. You have such a nicely shaped belly. I love that way it hangs. Also, those stretch marks🤤. Clothing try ons are my favorite type of video right after basic belly plays. Fantastic thighs too and a cute booty. The little black shorts and blue shorts really showcase your butt nicely. Really liked how your lower belly remained soft and jiggly even after stuffing yourself. You made a new fan out of me and I can't wait to see more. I would definitely like to see a bikini or underwear video of you in the future showing off at this higher weight. Or a video centered around tight jeans. Your belly would hang over those and look so incredibly sexy.

Link to review

Looking so good that belly is really starting to hang 😍 damnn that last outfit was to hot to handle!

Link to review
Guest daleanator

Those stretch marks.......

This is so hot. You have REALLY gained a ton of weight! So hot!

Link to review