5 Screenshots

About This File

HOT HOT HOT! 
This was definitely an unplanned quickie video… but I was feeling so turned on before heading to the pool that I couldn’t help but record myself.. my fat belly was feeling so soft and doughy between my fingers, I grabbed some oil and gently massaged all my fat rolls, the bouncing of my belly was such a turn on you can really see it in my eyes how sexy this was for me. Hope you all enjoy this as much as I did. 

{ video includes: POV, oil, belly play and massage, fat chat} 

REVIEWS: If you enjoyed this video and feel so inclined to, reviews are always enjoyed and appreciated. Reading your sweet reviews is the best encouragement 

Other Files from SavannahMontana

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Mother of God, this is hot!  Seeing Savannah so turned on by her own massive belly had the same effect on me! I know it was impromptu, but I wish it was longer - a planned session would be great to see in the future!

Response from the author:

I definitely think there needs to be longer video of this in the future 😉

Link to review
Guest Anonymous66663

Savannah has never looked this big. Never this doughy. Her belly is becoming unmanageable and ever expanding. 

Must buy.

Link to review
Guest Jgrnd123

Is that pool you’re going to accepting applications for a towel boy by any chance 😏😍

Link to review