Big Belly Beach Frolic: Fun Times in Cali

$5.69

Β Β  (2 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

I have been dyyyinggg to show off my new beach body! It's been a while since I was last at the beach (in October) and this time did nooooot disappoint.😎

Β 

After a week of cruise buffets and another two weeks (total of three weeks) of good eatingggg I hadddd to jiggle this plump body around 🀀Los Angles has suchhhhh goooood foood, my belly was so happy 🍚🧁πŸͺπŸ₯“πŸ‘€

Β 

Jumping around, jiggling and bouncing on the beach I had a fun time πŸ₯°Β Just a seal in her natural habitat 😍🦭

Other Files from AGirlWhoLikesToEat

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

Guest Plump_Love

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Simply put ... a truly gorgeous, chubby girl playing on the rocks at the beach!! It's another great video. Your chubbiness is easy to notice in this "frolic," when compared with the last one. Your whole body is softer and rounder, including your face, your breasts, your belly, your back, your butt, your legs, etc. This video was simple, but sexy, and I heard what sounded like aircraft overhead, saw a few people in the distance, and wondered what people were thinking when they saw you playing out there. Thanks for another fun one!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ₯°

Response from the author:

Thanks Plump 😍 The setting was so beautiful I had to share some jiggles there xD. The beach did have quite a few people and there was also a mini bluff that people could walk by and look down on the beach 🀣  There is something thrilling about recording in a public place 😘

Link to review
fritz256

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

A wonderfully sexy post-cruise romp on the beach.Β  I've gotta admit, I slowed down the speed and watched your belly and boobs jiggle in slow motion several time.Β  You are so sexy! Your body may be getting bigger, but for sure, it is definitely getting better!Β  When are you going to do that pizza challenge?Β Β πŸ˜‹

Response from the author:

Showing off the jiggles at the beach gives me a thrill xD So i loooooooooove hearing other people love them too hehe

Link to review