6 Screenshots

About This File

Casey and @LaurenLush got caught snacking in the locker room at the gym by their personal trainer @CandicesCurves🤯

Candice comes in and finds these two fatties stuffing their face full of fattening greasy chips. They're supposed to be working out! She's pissed!

She sits down and tries to intervene but they're a lost cause. They play dumb as if they have no idea that their guts are the size of a blue ribbon pig's! Candice tries so so hard to get them to switch lanes to a healthy lifestyle but by the end, she realizes they can't be changed.. they are destined for a life of fat and gluttony.

TLDR: WG denial, mild fat shame, gym fantasy, 3 models

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Marshall7

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is such a sexy clip! I can never get enough of Casey showing off all her beautiful fat and her ever stunning face! 🥰 Her blob belly is just the most perfect orb! Candice can't stop playing with it! Who WOULDN'T want to?!!!😍

Link to review
jacksprat

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

omg, Candice is such a good little actress! Generally Candice stars as the hyper-busty voluptuous bombshell in her clips. But here Candice prances in looking every bit an overdeveloped mighty gym trainer in her gym gear. Candice struts in all shockingly swole like a body-builder, bulging with athletic prowess. She is startled to see the size of truly obese Casey and Lauren relaxing with their treats. Holy cow these girls are fat. Candice emphasizes their plump figures by fondling their enormous round bellies. She wants them to slim down to a reasonable level. She claims the junk food they eat does not provide them with nutrients. But Casey is quick to point out that she is indeed extremely well nourished, proudly patting her protruding belly. Candice finally breaks character when Casey explains she does take plentiful protein shakes... with added ice cream. Candice cracks up because they all use these scientific calorie packed nutrient bombs to fatten themselves up at astonishing rates. Yet Candice continues to employ every angle, searching to inspire the bouncy fat cuties to take their weight loss seriously. But the fatties have every excuse ready to counter their trainer's pleas. We're bulking up! they explain. It's hilarious that these former athletes know so much detail about diet and nutrition. I guess knowing what will keep a girl thin is ultimately the same thing as knowing what will allow yourself to fully bloom. Looks like our big girls outweigh all the dietician's anemic arguments. 
IMG_3357.jpg.01c62d80d046d0d67b2a72e5057
For real though. Take a moment and look at the humungous boobs on these 3 women. Each amply robust and proudly buxom. Now that's BUILT. 
/ are there fattening spas for undernourished girls trying to get extra sexy like our beautiful stars? 

Link to review
LaurenLush

8 of 8 members found this review helpful 8 / 8 members

The comparison between your firm belly and my extremely doughy belly is really hot!

like we both have huge tummies but they are shaped so different with such different filling! Haha.

HOT HOT HOT!

I love a good fattie denial video and this has to be by far the hottest!😍

Candice handles our nonsense very well! Lol

Link to review
Whatsup1234

One of the toughest jobs on Earth, being the personal trainer of Lauren and Casey. 🐷🐷😂 These piggies have totally surrendered to a life if gluttony and there’s no going back. 🐷🐷😈 Food addiction at its finest as Lauren and Casey continue to stuff their faces as they’re being lectured about healthy living by Candice. I freaking love a good fat denial, and these fatties are sooo good at it! 👏👏👏👏 They are completely oblivious to the fat taking over their bodies. 🐷🐷😈 Excuse after excuse, Candice eventually gives up on these greedy overindulging hogs. 🐷🐷🤤🤤🤤

Link to review
jackal27

Wow this has to be my favorite exercise team ever, mainly because they prefer to eat instead of being physically active. Casey and Lauren are so sexy as the irresistible, overweight trainee girls breaking the rules and munching on chips instead of exercising. This clip is too hot to handle when their chubby trainer Candice comes marching in, catching Casey and Lauren red handed and begins lecturing on the negligence of their weight loss routine. Candice as the trainer berating Casey and Lauren for being so extremely fat and gluttonous trying to persuade them to eat healthier and exercise more while Lauren and Casey are in complete denial, thinking they’re in perfect shape and get plenty of exercise from walking and raising they’re handful of food to their mouths. It’s so hot to see Candice the thick trainer is on the fence, so tempted to embrace the fat life and start shoveling those chips into her hungry belly. Seeing as these three ladies seem to be good friends in real life, I would love to see a sequel of this collab someday where I’m sure all 3 will be noticeably fatter the next time they meet up and Candice can be the trainer now in denial and off the wagon who eats and lazes around as much as her two best fatty friends. 😍😍😍🔥🔥🔥

Link to review